Calling all tall girls, glamazons, and those in progress :)

Options

Replies

• slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi, 5'10" 170lbs @ 25% BF looking to get down to 15% and whatever weight that brings me to, so be it. lol I love weight lifting, running and cycling.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    6ft2 over here,
    Glamazons, I really like that!

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • nanlmille
    nanlmille Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the tall group! I am 5'10", 61, just reached 218 pounds (from a peak of 231) and my immediate goal is "one-derland"! The thing about being tall is that you can get away with a lot of extra pounds. But that only takes you just so far. I have found logging in my food and weight on MFP is essential to my success. This structure and accountability is exactly what I need. I still work full time, have two children who are 6'3" tall (one male, one female!) and love to travel. Any tall ladies out there who would like to be my friend on the site are most welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Not sure if 5'8 belongs here! But I am always the tallest girl in my gym classes and feel like a GIANT!

5'8 (Maybe 5'7 and some change after my c-section)
    CW: 164lbs
    BF: 24%

Full time Mom, Nurse, Student!

GW: 135lbs
    Goal BF: 18-20% Depending.

I run and weight lift.
  • mehroong
    mehroong Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

5'10 and currently my goal is to get under 200lbs, so about 25lbs to lose! its so refreshing to see other tall girls because where I live they are rare so if anyone wants to be friends youd be much appreciated. good luck to all you guys with your goals/maintenance <3
  • crimsonandclovers
    Options
    hey, i'm 5'11, 169lbs with a goal of 140lbs. feel free to add :)
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    5'10 and currently maintaining at 135-140. I dropped 25lbs in one year, but put on 15 of it again last winter. I have spent the last year getting rid of it again and am FINALLY back to maintaining. I have an open food diary and am pretty active in posting. Feel free to add.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, sent lots of adds! Keep em' coming!
  • i_luv_zeebras
    i_luv_zeebras Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'9" and trying to get below 20% body fat. who knows what weight that will leave me at, but hopefully 10-15 lbs. Gluten free foodie here and always up for sharing recipes. Love running, weights and yoga.
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", 43 years old, and about 185 pounds. I've been around the same weight for the past two and a half months after loosing about 80 pounds last year. I'm in need of support to help get to goal and then maintenance. This seems like a great group of people with the same goals. I'm pretty good about logging everyday and only give it a break when on vacation with no internet access daily. I've already sent some of you request, but thought I would just place a post instead and let you know I'm up for some new friends and motivation. I love zumba an have been joining in on Jillian Michaels classes at Curves. I would lob to b a runner, but really don't know how to get started.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow so many tall women! I'm 29 years old, 6 feet tall, and approx 140 lbs overweight. Lost 80 lbs when I was younger and regained it all and more throughout an extremely bad relationship. Now I'm working my butt off and determined never to see this weight again :)

Just wanting to say good luck all :)
  • tailed
    tailed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes!
    I'm 39 5'10 190. Lost 15lbs 2 years ago using (Shred+NMTZ)..stopped working out and took a desk job..gained all + 5lbs more.
    Want my old body back!
    Trying one week shred for a month...starting tomorrow :happy:

edit: before/after in my profile..need another 'before' lol
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    im 22, 5'8" (not that tall but i wear heels *wink wink*)
    current weight 112,5 lbs
    goal weight 110
  • PamazonDreams
    PamazonDreams Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was going to start a "tall girl" thread, and then I found this!!

5'11.75" (I count EVERY bit of every inch!) and 164 lbs. Body fat: 26% (ick). Trying to get down to 140 lbs, or whatever weight I end up at if - when!! - I actually become fit.

I'm going to make my diary public; would love some friends!
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my starting and goal weights are the same as yours. I started a new routine 2 weeks ago and am 5 down. I am serious about not letting myself slack off again! I think the "look better than your ex, dammit!" thought is my strongest motivation. ;)
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'11" and have those tricky last 10 lbs to go! Happy for anyone to add me, I log in and track daily.
  • adnamaliag
    adnamaliag Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'9" 189lbs aiming for 140. In my last semester of college classes and looking to go into student teaching healthy.
  • crimsonandclovers
    Options
    Hey, i'm 5'11 too! I'm currently 169lbs with a goal weight of 140lbs, so a bit lower than your goal but girls our height aren't few and far between :P I'd love an 18%-20% bfp but no idea if i could maintain that!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10'' and my goal is 162. You can add me if you like!
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Yay tall girls!
    I'm 6' and 178 lbs. Hoping to get down to 160!