I'm ready to get started.. Who is with me?

Options
Hello!
My name is Keshia. I have started tracking several times before and have fallen off each time. I have decided I am going to stick to it!! I just turned the big 40 and I feel fabulous and want to look fabulous too!! I am trying to lose 23lbs and will be following a 1200 calorie diet. If anyone has meal plans, workouts, or just some good things to share, PLEASE DO! I also would love to have someone go on this journey with me. I need to be held accountable. :-)

Replies

• samsamsam420
    samsamsam420 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sure, I will add you! Everyone else can do the same and add me! I provide motivational updates every once ina while, lets get you to where you want to be!
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Make that your mantra. "I'm going to stick to it!" It's hard at the beginning but stay consistent (aim for at least 30 days) & before you know it, you'll start noticing the changes. Feel free to add me.
  • beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey Kesha, let's do this!! I've lost 23lbs slowly. I also write a blog on weight loss called 1FatChick2Another.blogspot.com. I am all about encouraging, motivating and sharing this journey. If you want to friend me, please go ahead. I wish you the best! Beth
  • beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sorry I misspelled your name!
  • nelsonkay
    Options
    Thank you:smile:
  • nelsonkay
    Options
    Thank you....Let's go!