New Year's 5K, 6K, 8K or 10K Run!!

Options
Let's bring in the New Year with a BANG!! The goal is to COMPLETE NOT COMPETE.

I'm in for the 10 K on New Year's Eve morning!!

Replies

• krystie99
    krystie99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You know I am too!!! 10K to ring in the new year!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    The "Run Your Ice Off Hardcore 5k" New Years Eve Day.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Count me in Bella! I'm sure it will be a run, walk and crawl as well as I have a wedding the night before . Isn't that a fun way to bring in the New Year???
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Im doing the 5K run on Christmas morning. So, Im in for the 10K...I might walk the majority of it but Im interested in seeing what my time is so I can have something to work on. Not sure what my schedule will be but I'll either complete it New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Man...now I wish I had went ahead and purchased the ifit modular....where u can actually hook up wirelessly ans compete with friends...wouldn't that be fun...we could all meet online and run...lets say in Hawaii!!!

Fun.....I can plan on a 10K... as soon as hubby replaces some parts on my new "damaged treadmill" (I was so stinkin mad...but it was just plastic and they sent parts) I want to start working on my times and runs....so this will fit right in for me!

Bella...great ideas as usual!!
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Man...now I wish I had went ahead and purchased the ifit modular....where u can actually hook up wirelessly ans compete with friends...wouldn't that be fun...we could all meet online and run...lets say in Hawaii!!!

Fun.....I can plan on a 10K... as soon as hubby replaces some parts on my new "damaged treadmill" (I was so stinkin mad...but it was just plastic and they sent parts) I want to start working on my times and runs....so this will fit right in for me!

Bella...great ideas as usual!!

Debra, that would've been sooo cool!
  • itsbella
    Options
    The "Run Your Ice Off Hardcore 5k" New Years Eve Day.

I'm loving the name of the race!!
  • itsbella
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    New Years Eve at 4pm the Chilly Chili 5K run will be where I will be!
  • loveme445
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

Im doing ok...Cant wait for New Years so I can see how long it will take me to walk/run a 10k...Thanks Again for this post!
  • itsbella
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

Im doing ok...Cant wait for New Years so I can see how long it will take me to walk/run a 10k...Thanks Again for this post!

Cool! this is a good challenge for me too.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella,

Not sure I can do the Christmas morning run - am so sick. Lots of chest congestion and body aches. :-(
  • itsbella
    Options
    Hi Bella,

Not sure I can do the Christmas morning run - am so sick. Lots of chest congestion and body aches. :-(

I hope you're feeling better Silvana!
  • itsbella
    Options
    4 more days for my 10 K!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    YAY! Tomorrow is the day I will attempt my 1st 10k. I'll be doing walking/jogging intervals. I just want to complete it and then I'll work on my time. Good Luck to all!

Have a Happy New Year's Eve! Enjoy & Be Safe! :drinker:
  • itsbella
    Options
    I did mine!!! 10K yesterday morning!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Didnt get a chance to do the 10k yesterday because I ended up spending time with my family.

I did the 10k on the treadmill today and I think I did pretty good. I completed 6.25 miles in 63 mins. It was a little tough towards the end but Im just sooooo happy I was able to complete a 10k. :bigsmile:

Thanks for this thread Bella! :flowerforyou: