Cupcake NSV

Options
muztangsax
muztangsax Posts: 19 Member
Small to others, but HUGE for me. Today, one of my co workers brought in cupcakes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cupcakes and would find a way to justify eating at least two. Today was different. Today, I looked at the cupcakes and said "no, I'm okay" and walked off! It's an amazing feeling! I don't want them and don't need them.

Just thought I would share!

Replies

• Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    There ya go! Sometimes you feel like a cupcake, sometimes you don't.
  • RacquetChick
    RacquetChick Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You are taking control of your life!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Great job!

My kids wanted pancakes for dinner tonight ( which was ok cuz I knew they wouldn't eat the Yakisoba I had already planned). And I totally resisted the urge to lick maple syrup off my fingers and snagging a bite of their plates
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    YAY! There are cute mini chocolate - St. Patty's day themed cupcakes in our work kitchen. I haven't even let myself look to see how many calories are in them! WALKED AWAY!!

GREAT JOB!
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I think that's a super success! Anyone who craves carbs and sugars understands......and I do! Keep up the good work!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    That's huge!! *High FIVE*!!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That is SUPER impressive! I can't walk away from cupcakes or donuts!!
  • supermysza
    supermysza Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The things you say no to are just as important as what you do eat :smile: Well done :flowerforyou:
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    willpower at its finest :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!