New to MFP... Just want to say hello to everyone!

Options
Hey everyone, i'm new to this MFP thing but I really like it. Any useful suggestions about the site?:smokin:

Replies

• wiset
    wiset Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you stick to it, you will see results. Once I logged in for the first time - I was totally hooked! Good luck to you.
  • pasquinir21
    Options
    I think I am already hooked!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and elcome!!!

In my opinion the Food Tracker is the Most Important thing, and the Exercise Tracker is a close second. If you log in every day, do those 2 things faithfully, and connect with the community everything else will fall in to place.
  • CplJT2105
    Options
    Welcome! Be religious about about logging your food, it is amazing when you see what you put in your gut every day! That has helped me the most. I have the app on my iPhone in addition to my laptop so I'm never without the ability to log in. Good luck to you!
    :happy:
  • aggiemommy
    Options
    Totally download the app for your phone if you can! I know there is one for the Iphone and I think there is one for Android. It really helps when you're out or you're not near a computer. Good luck!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! People here are very encouraging and supportive!

I'd say get the app for your phone (if you can), log in daily, track your food (even on your "bad" days) and jump right in !

Good luck!
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You are going to love it!!! It's great for the motivation factor and you meet a lot of great people!!! Good Luck. :smile: