Im new ----> naturally_sassy lol!

Options
Hi everyone im new 22 yrs old mother of a 3 yr old..Decided to lose sum weight to get back down to my high school size of 140-145 im 5"4 187 pounds if you look at my pics I dont even look that big I set my calories per day as 1400 which I usually have 200 left My workout's consist of zumba and jillian michels rite now which I usually burn any where between 400-500 calories...Just ordered turbo jam it should be in this week!!...Thanks for welcoming me (hopefully) any tips and suggestions are welcomed THANKS IN ADVANCE =)

Replies

• pojinx
    pojinx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good luck girl! Remember to indulge a little every now and then :) I am 22 also and it is easy to put off dieting for tomorrow! Go us!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Welcome! Browse the message boards, you will be surprised at the amount of information that is out there. Also there are some great challenges you can join to help keep you motivated! Good luck on your journey and feel free to send me a friend request!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    welcome:tongue:
  • shodacodawoda
    Options
    im new 2 dnt know much bout anyting on this site so if u find out stuff can u please share with me.
  • Naturally_sassy
    Options
    Thanks for welcoming me everyone!!!
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    Welcome & Good Luck!!:smile: