Looking for motivated friends (all shapes and sizes)

Options
Laka615
Laka615 Posts: 157 Member
Hi everyone! I am looking for MFP friends to help keep me motivated (and vice-versa). I am a yogi at heart on a mission to becoming fit. I eat clean, get my cardio in and have begun free weights (a long lost love of mine). Peace&Love

Replies

• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You sound up my street. Studying meditation at the moment and just got into TM
  • SouthPawSings
    SouthPawSings Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Doing this to change my life. I do a lot of cardio and have been on a great motivation to keep going. Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to 'friend' me :)

xx
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love helping and motivating, and I can obviously use some motivation for myself! I log every day and exercise as much as I can, although two jobs is making that rather difficult for me at this time. I have an open diary, have lost 50 pounds on my own (2 years in the making, proud of myself regardless!) and I love new things to try!
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    I will add you and anyone can add me! I love to motivate/support and log in everyday. I work ft, am a pt student, and teach dance classes but I always check in :)
  • sbirrittier
    Options
    Just started back myself. Could use any motivation any time. Feel free to add
  • rustyroof
    rustyroof Posts: 76
    Options
    Feel free to add me :00)
  • mkeznor12
    mkeznor12 Posts: 11
    Options
    Motivation from people going through the same thing is key! Feel free to add me, I log every day :)
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...I'm on every day and most days take the time to encourage and respond to most posts...
    Marcia
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I log daily. :bigsmile:
  • butterflymom29
    butterflymom29 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me or any one else can add me also ... I log everyday and enjoy giving support / motivation :flowerforyou: