Who is watching BL Season Finale with me tomorrow?

Options
2»

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Hate to be the odd man out, but NO THANKS! I thought this group was the most boring group yet and stopped watching 1/2 way through. Will give it another shot to see the new trainer replacing Jillian next season.
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hate to be the odd man out, but NO THANKS! I thought this group was the most boring group yet and stopped watching 1/2 way through. Will give it another shot to see the new trainer replacing Jillian next season.

I have to admit, this has not been my favorite season. I really wish the producers could figure out a way to make the playing field a little more level.....because they always have a bunch of big ole boys and the women just can't compete. Ada has held her own though! She's the reason why I stuck with it this season. But I always love watching the finale.....so I'm excited about it. :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I'll be there rooting for Ada. But it's going to run past my bedtime. lol
    Mark for at home winner.
    And yes, Elizabeth will cry.
  • thehealthyone
    Options
    MEEE!!! Getting my WO in early..so that I get to see it!!!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching PST.

Team Anyone but Elizabeth.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching (MST here)... no comp in the room where my TV is so I can't real time chat with you guys.

Rooting for Ada grand prize and Mark at home prize. I did not care for Brenden at all, I was actually really happy when he fell below the red line.

I do agree this season hasn't been that great. I want another Tara season - she had me so motivated! Hope next season is much better.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I am so excited to watch! I'm going to get Subway....hehehe... :o)