Weight/Size?

Options
Hi!
If you wouldn't mind, could you share your weight, height, and your (overall) dress size? I'm trying to get a feel for where I want to be (and I'm aware this all varies individually).

Replies

• addictedtosweat
    Options
    Currently 125 lbs, 5'2", size small/medium in shirts, size 5 jeans (US size Juniors), and size 3-4 in dresses. Hope that helps :)

There's a website called mybodygallery .com which shows pictures of people with all different body shapes.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I think you'll find weight, height, and measurements a better metric, since clothing size can vary from vendor to vendor and some people may wear Jr. Sizes. The standard bust-waist-hips measurement is far more universal
  • lindsey1979
    lindsey1979 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9". At 190 lbs, I'm 12. At 178, I'm a 10. At 167, I'm an 8. At 155, I'm a 6. All in regular US sizes (not designers sizes where I'd be one size smaller).
  • tpaul98
    tpaul98 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 110 lbs. I'm a size 0, though I do have a pair of shorts that are 00 and they still fit. These are all US sizes of course :)
  • MikesGirl0692
    Options
    5'6/150/size 8 or 10

When I'm 140-145, I'm a size 8 (trying to get back there)!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    There is already a topic on this that was started yesterday, I believe.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1229366-weight-vs-size

But to respond here also.

I am 5'10.
    137Ibs.
    Uk size 6-8.
    Us size 2-4.
  • snapehbp
    snapehbp Posts: 64
    Options
    Currently 125 lbs, 5'2", size small/medium in shirts, size 5 jeans (US size Juniors), and size 3-4 in dresses. Hope that helps :)

There's a website called mybodygallery .com which shows pictures of people with all different body shapes.

Great link you posted, thanks!
  • jthramann
    jthramann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8 1/2 148lbs and a size 4 occasionally a 6 ( depends on the brand)
    :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    5'6" 142lbs....um...maybe a size 8?
    I don't wear dresses though.
  • queen_ana
    queen_ana Posts: 35
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • queen_ana
    queen_ana Posts: 35
    Options

thanks for sharing!! this is so cool!