introduce yourself

Options
hi everyone im lisa i have been on diets most of my life lost weight then gained it.

but hopefully i will start to lose weight again starting to eat a healthy diet and drinking lots more water.

and myfitnesspal will help me to get motivated.

Replies

• Marvin58
    Marvin58 Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Marvin and I have been using Myfitnesspal for awhile. I have l lost a total of 63 lbs. My profile say 33 but I quit for a while. it really helps and being able to look up just about any food is great. I even made a regular lasagna and added all the calories together and then divided the dish into equal parts and figured the calories per serving and saved it under my receipes for future use.
  • Lissyleeb
    Lissyleeb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I am melissa, I need to lose about 30 lbs to start probably up to 100 and need support to motivate and congratulate each other... and always open to hear new recipes !!!
  • Lissyleeb
    Lissyleeb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !!
  • lili_1217
    Options
    Hello everyone...lm new here...so excited about this website...I am on the same journey to weightloss.. I lost 105 pds on Weight Watchers became a lifetimer,,that was 6 years ago,,I was happy but never got to my personal weight goal..since then I have been up and down. In February I got serious on getting to my weight goal...I had already gained 18 pds of the 105 pds lost..I started a high protein low carb diet in Feb and have now lost 16 pds...I am so happy..I got 11 more pds to loose to reach my weight goal. I am so motivated its nice to hear people noticing how good you look. I am here to get tips and to make new friends on the same journey :)
  • kirsten2001
    kirsten2001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kirsten..first time on MFP. I purchased a fitbit a few days ago and noticed that several users also were active on here. Would love to make some new friends and keep motivated. I've always struggled with my weight and told myself this time there's no turning back! :smile:
  • jaykabob_rd2
    jaykabob_rd2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jason. I'm not new to mfp and here to re-connect and re-introduce myself :)
    in 2011 I maxed out at 500 lbs. last Sumer I made it to my goal of 250. There were many hurdles with a lot of back and forth. I'm glad to say that soon it will be a year now that I've controlled my weight as well as gaining strength and stamina at the same time though, I still strive to do better. Add me if u like to laugh and smile, I like a friendly crowd ^_~
    Good luck and work hard on your goals, most success comes from just trying. ~_^
  • ppena5792
    Options
    Good luck everyone :)
  • yowda
    yowda Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

For the last several years, I have been trying to lose the last 20 lbs and have been struggling to do so. I have been able to lose a few of them at a time, and then I quickly gain them back. It's so frustrating. These last pounds are so difficult to lose and when I don't see progress, it gets very frustrating. I'm hoping that by sticking to this plan I'll be able to do it once and for all!

Good luck to everyone!
  • Carolfp
    Carolfp Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi lisa and everyone here :)

I'm Carol and I'm on the same boat
    the lowest I've ever been was 59kgs and that for me was the best day of my life

but because life has its many twists and turns (and chocolate cake tastes soo good)
    BAM
    I gained it all back. and here I am again.

:) my goal is 57kgs
  • BriTyler3
    BriTyler3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is tyler, previously 2yrs ago I created MAP but I was not eating nor exercising correctly. I just started again roughly about almost a month & plan on losing about 30 pounds :)
  • BriTyler3
    BriTyler3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    mfp* sorry autocorrection