Anyone with 100lbs give or take to lose?

Options
Anyone have a large amout to lose and realy committed? Looking for more active friends with similar goals.

I have a little over 100lbs to lose but going at it slowly and really committed (this time) to making it happen!
I am starting to walk a lot, I meal prep and I have my calorie goals set for 2lb a week!

If you are in the same boat shoot me a message or add me as a friend!

Nancy [=

Replies

• NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    (=
  • batesmama
    batesmama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    On a similar journey and sending friend request. :happy:
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have 175 more to lose :) anyone is free to add me.
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend! Have sent you a request. You too StarFall. Already onboard with BatesMama!

We can do this and it is going to be so great to celebrate together when we reach our goals. My diary is open and I share daily.

YAY!
  • mickeymousefan74
    mickeymousefan74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :happy: Just added as a friend! Looking forward to this journey
  • NancyMarie13
    Options
    Thanks for the many requests! Everyone is awesome I am so excited to have new friends to push me harder! (=
  • meagandporter91
    Options
    Close to it. I have 75lbs to lose...well 70 now :)
  • AnneLise1965
    Options
    Hi Nancy,
    I started with approx. 100 lbs to decrease. I have tried everything and I am sick of dieting. My husband and I have embarked on a lifestyle change, which we started in November. We have both lost approx. 20 lbs, but that was really it for him and just the start for me.
    Anne-Lise1965
  • yearofthesexy
    Options
    I've got 80lbs to lose. I've had my account for a few months but I didn't touch it because I didn't think calorie counting was necessary...*bad idea*. Now I realize I can't do this without it...and support so I'd like to add all of you if that's ok?
  • nmacchi
    nmacchi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My original goal was to loose 115. I have about 85 lbs to go still. I recently gave birth to my 2nd son so I'm getting back into the habit of working out and eating well.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I have already lost over 100pds with about 40 to go! Good luck, you got this!
  • adrake611
    adrake611 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. I have 92 more lbs to go.
  • NancyMarie13
    Options
    You all are awesome!
  • Trueimage
    Trueimage Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 137 pounds to lose!! Sound impossible doesn't it. I have struggled with weight loss for a very long time. I had gastric surgery 4 years ago. Having surgery did help but it didn't fix my eating habits.
    I have started doing crossfit for exercise and making sure I eat enough calories. I have great support from my husband and my friends.
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have another 50-70 to go! :)

ETA: feel free to add me! :)
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Started with 150 to lose. Have about 85 to go.
  • NancyMarie13
    Options
    Cant wait for this time next year all of us to be happier and healthier and skinnier lol
  • mamahen1234
    mamahen1234 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a smidgen under 100 to lose, and would like to have some friends on a similar journey. Feel free to add me! Thanks! !
  • DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi, ladies... I have probably about 130-140 pounds to lose but am just thinking about that first 100 for now. We should start a group :-)
  • FirelordSylar
    Options
    Looking to lose about 140 pounds.