Looking for friends

Options
HI!
My name is Lindsey and in the past 3 years I have lost over 100 pounds, I have an 11 month old daughter and have been back at the weight loss thing for a few months now, things are going great but being gone for over a year I have lost a lot of my friends on here. I am looking for people who log in every day ... I don't expect comments (as I am not great at that either) but I like support and looking at peoples food logs and getting ideas of new meals that I can try. If you are looking for new friends please send me a message, I will give as much support as anyone needs/requests!

Replies

• Karminahh
    Karminahh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Lindsey,

I'm new at this aswell. If you want you can follow me, I don't always post my meals as I forget or just I'm not used to it yet. But we can support each other. I'm 147 lbs and trying to loose 20 lbs in 2 months and get veeery in shape. Started a simple diet 2 weeks ago and eliminated gluten from my life as it used to physically hurt me so much and gave that huge bloated belly. My meals are simple. I try to eat high anti-inflammatory foods (thanks to Dr. Perriconne) and mostly organic. I start every day the same way: In a mug some grated ginger, a tsp of cinnamon, a tsp of turmeric and 1/2 tsp of cayenne, some boiling water and then juice of half lemon. I call it my Superhero because it helps me when I have colds, headaches of premenstrual aches. Then I follow it with juicing 1 grapefruit, 1 orange, 1 lemon and an inch of ginger. Makes my belly disappear. I then make some green smoothie full of yummy stuff. And during the day I eat a salad, eggs, fish, etc Depends :)
  • Beonka76
    Beonka76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Lindsey-
    I am trying to keep track of my intake. I just signed up for the app that keeps track of my steps/ walking and updates for me. I had to set a reminder to log in everyday ! Uh...things I do! Right now I have to increase my Vitamin D levels as well as protein. I'm having my lab work checked every three months to make sure. Would love to here your ideas on weight loss! :smile:
  • Beonka76
    Beonka76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to try this out! Bloating is always a problem! Anymore suggestions let me know!