Water Aerobics, OH MY!!

Options
Hey all,

So I haven't posted in about 2 weeks or so, I am down an entire pant size in 2 weeks with doing water aerobics, I think I am addicted to it!!! I have gone out an bought my own resistant bands for my pool as well, this is awesome!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great too! Day by Day, sometimes minute by minute, Inch by Inch this junk on my body is going away hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and I am finding myself to get more brave everyday to walk away from the things and the people in my life that are unhealthy for me and aide in my desire to overeat!

I love reading everyone's posts and hopefully sooner or later I will find a strand that I feel like I fit into and I can rattle away like ya'll do but in the mean time, cheers everyone an thank you

Nicole

Replies

• nchandler22
    Options
    Hey all,

So I haven't posted in about 2 weeks or so, I am down an entire pant size in 2 weeks with doing water aerobics, I think I am addicted to it!!! I have gone out an bought my own resistant bands for my pool as well, this is awesome!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great too! Day by Day, sometimes minute by minute, Inch by Inch this junk on my body is going away hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and I am finding myself to get more brave everyday to walk away from the things and the people in my life that are unhealthy for me and aide in my desire to overeat!

I love reading everyone's posts and hopefully sooner or later I will find a strand that I feel like I fit into and I can rattle away like ya'll do but in the mean time, cheers everyone an thank you

Nicole
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing great!!

Great job on your weight loss so far, that's really inspiring!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mamajo
    mamajo Posts: 19
    Options
    :glasses: I know what you mean about walking away from foods AND people - the most difficult are the people - sometimes I feel addicted to them and their negative/bad ways. Great job about the water aerobics - I want to try it, but haven't been able to yet. I have lost enough weight that I am having to try to tone up the "chicken wings" underarms. (And the excess everywhere...) I think the water deal would be the best answer for me due to arthritis. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...
  • nchandler22
    Options
    the water has toned me faster than anything I am doing because you are resisting against your own weight. I did not think I would see this big of a result but I am so estatic it's unbelievable!! Plus with the arthritis, you will find that it actually soothes the pain and helps reduce inflamation and such