Slim Shots

Options
Has anyone tried slim shots? I assume so because they were already in the food database. I have been taking them for about 3 days now. I am very pleased. I always got hungry for an afternoon snack and couldn't resist the craving for a TWIX bar. Now I take a slim shot with my lunch. In the afternoon all I can eat is one bite of the candy and I feel so full I could burst and put the rest away. It is definitly helping me reduce my calories.

Replies

• Mili
    Mili Posts: 2
    Options
    Has anyone tried slim shots? I assume so because they were already in the food database. I have been taking them for about 3 days now. I am very pleased. I always got hungry for an afternoon snack and couldn't resist the craving for a TWIX bar. Now I take a slim shot with my lunch. In the afternoon all I can eat is one bite of the candy and I feel so full I could burst and put the rest away. It is definitly helping me reduce my calories.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Never heard of them...but good job finding something that works for you! :smile:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    Never heard of them..off to Google..
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've seen the commercials for them and wondered if they would ACTUALLY work...

So, keep me updated... if they really help you out, maybe I'll give them a shot! :laugh: hehe, it's pretty bad that I accidentally made myself laugh.. (Bored at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :grumble:
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I have been seeing the commercials for them and wondered if they worked!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I never heard of em either, maybe you could explain what they are.
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Options
    Please keep us all informed. Like several here, I have also seen the commercials, but it is so hard to believe any of these types of advertizing. I have been burnt to many times in the past! lol Have a great day and hope that they keep working for you.

Linda
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Well, given the science behind weight loss and diet, I don't know if I'd want to eat 30% fewer calories. That would put me in a deficit and thus starvation.... so that's a no- no for me.
  • nicolelhyatt
    nicolelhyatt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have bought the slim shots. I noticed the same things you have. I hope it works in the long run! Good Luck!