Favorite hot chocolate packet/or recepie?

Options
Favorite hot chocolate packet/or recepie? Would be very happy to learn any and all suggestions!
Am allergic to gluten, soy, corn, nuts/seeds though in regards to ingredients. Thanks!

Replies

• SheGlistensasSheSings
    SheGlistensasSheSings Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ok folks......any ideas? Thank you kindly
  • lavender101
    lavender101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just found today a Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate Packet...um, SO EXCITED. I plan to mix it into my coffee this morning for a mocha.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I have ON 100% casein (with milk) as my hot chocolate at night.

But if you haven't tried mixing 1 tbs Nutella with hot milk - do it now!......it's amazing :)
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    6 grams unsweetened cocoa mixed with 1 cup almond milk (I know you can't have but regular milk or rice milk would probably suffice) and 1/2 cup water and one tablespoon of sugar free coconut Torani syrup!
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I like heating about 1 1/2 cups of skim milk with 2 tablespoons of Hershey's Cocoa powder and either a spoon of honey or a packet of splenda. It tastes better than hot cocoa from a packet to me. It is a darker, richer chocolate flavor and not as sweet but still manages to satisfy my sweet tooth and my craving for chocolate.

Edited to add: I also like it with either a bit of vanilla extract or some cayenne pepper (sounds weird but I like it!) when I'm in the mood for something different.
  • amyfullbrook
    amyfullbrook Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love Charbonnel et Walker hot chocolate. It's not a powder, but very fine shavings of real chocolate. Soooo yummy!!
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    Options - Belgian chocolate mint 38 cals per serving :)
  • gladhelen
    gladhelen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ovaltine chocolate Light! its 77 cals made with water, love the malty flavour :)