Biggest Loser Poll

Options
Biggest Loser Poll: If you voted for the final 3rd contestant, who did you vote for?: Push 1 for Ada, 2 for Elizabeth

Replies

• Terriberry
    Options
    I didn't vote but if I had it would have been for Ada. I feel that Elizabeth was carried along the whole show by Frado, Patrick, and Brenden. She never really stood on her own and did it for herself. She's getting stronger, but is still pretty weak in the mind. I think when she gets back to the "real world" she will gain the weight back. I really hope that Frado wins. He's been my favorite since the beginning. :)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    well I missed the voting by the time I watched it the voting was over but I am Team Ada for sure!!
  • GFPeggy11
    Options
    You can still vote! The finale isn't until Tuesday!!!

I voted for Ada. I only watching last weeks, but from what I could see, she really deserves her chance. Elizabeth just seemed to not want it as badly, not prepared to work as hard for her results.
  • alaskachick03
    Options
    Ada for sure! She works so hard and deserves to be up there with the boys!
  • wocm15
    wocm15 Posts: 81
    Options
    Ada all the way!!! She's such a hard worker! Elizabeth just kind of annoys me with her wishy washy attitude...
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    You said it! I do not really care much for Elizabeth. But I love Ada! Ada all the wayyy.
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    Ada has been my favorite from the beginning. She works her butt off in the gym. She has overcome a lot of emotional baggage and still has a lot of work to do but is finally seeing that and motivated to keep on truckin!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    well I missed the voting by the time I watched it the voting was over but I am Team Ada for sure!!

Same here! I was so mad that I couldn't vote, I went on and it said voting closed. :grumble: What is up with them starting an hour late anyway? I really think I wont be able to watch anymore if Elizabeth wins the vote, that would just be wrong!

GO ADA! :love:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I voted for Ada .... but only once. Filling out all the info was a pita.
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    I voted for Ada twice! She deserves the spot more!
  • wendywasj
    Options
    I respect your opinion :), but I can not stand Frado! I got a little soft in the heart for him when I saw his family, but the way he totally manipulated everybody the whole time just bugged me. There are a couple of people that should be in the final 4 other than Patrick & Elizabeth but they aren't there because Frado manipulated everything. I can't stand those who are so dedicated to the game play that they are willing to lie to people's faces & get rid of those who belong there. Brendan did it too. I was glad he didn't make final 4. (This is one reason I could never go on that show. Too much drama! lol)

Go Ada! :)

(This was supposed to reply to terriandjames, but I apparently don't know how to quote & reply. lol) *No offense, ever*
  • JustForMe27
    Options
    I tried to vote for Ada but it said voting was closed :( I definitely agree with the previous posts that Elizabeth has been carried the whole competition and really don't feel like she has earned her spot in the finals! I actually feel like she should have been cut a while ago and if I had been picked for the show (I sent in an audition tape for this season) I really feel like I would have put in more effort! I hope that I would have been more like Ada in the gym!
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Frado, Brandon and Patrick were like the Mafia
    I hated it!!
    Aaaron, Mark, Adam, could have all won it easily...
    but the Mafia played them out. It hurt to watch.

I am Team Ada all the way.
  • juday3
    juday3 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ada deserves it!!! GO ADA!!! ;)
  • Terriberry
    Options
    I agree with you about Frado in the beginning. And i always hated Brenden, but after I saw Frado with his family and after he went home and had that charity dinner I saw the softer side of him. I think in the beginning he was playing the game, but then realized that his health was more important than the game and changed. I think he's in for the right reasons now and deserves to win. I don't want Patrick to win...don't know, just never really liked him that much. I'm REALLY glad that Brenden didn't make it. Never liked him at all.
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was team Ada the entire time, but that 6000 step challenge they did for the car, the one that Ada was winning and then stopped to let Patrick win, that's when my admiration for her went through the roof. She's just an awesome person, and now that she's discovering who she is on the inside, it will be that much easier for her to keep the weight off now that she's gonna WIN tonight!
  • rcdonovan
    rcdonovan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Pretty rude of you to use the word hate.
  • rcdonovan
    rcdonovan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Some crybabies on here
  • britt_fit
    Options
    Ada hands down!