20 lb down progress before/after pics ohh la la

Options
Forgive me if this doesn't work, it's been a while since I've posted photos on myfitnesspal. I mainly use tumblr because it's just - EASIER lol
5'9"
HW: 220+
SW: 193.6
CW:172.0
GW: 160 (TBD)
My username on tumblr is the same as it is here
Jilliangetsit 
You can follow my progress there if you tumble! Cheers!

null_zps6ba35183.jpg

null_zpsd25b4486.jpg

null_zpsff58d395.jpg

null_zpsfa4bf67c.jpg

Replies

• staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You're looking good!
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Thanks for sharing.
  • xrmsmithx
    xrmsmithx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Jillian,
    Excellent work! I’m upset at myself for not taking before photos although I have some that are undeniable proof that I was a heifer. I’ve actually been as high as 240+ but when I started MFP just over two months ago I was at 225; today I am at 205, down 20! It’s a great filling and I love seeing others having success as well.
    You seem really motivated which is awesome, keep up the great work!
    Thanks for sharing.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fantastic!!! I'm 172 ... but 5'4. Can't wait for my weight to get back in line with my height, haha.

great work!!!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I should post pics now that I've lost 30 pounds, but I don't have any clothes that fit me! What a wonderful feeling. You look fantastic - congrats!
  • Raseac11
    Raseac11 Posts: 41
    Options
    YAY for you! Thanks for encouraging me today!

Rase
  • jilliangetsit
    jilliangetsit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Jillian,
    Excellent work! I’m upset at myself for not taking before photos although I have some that are undeniable proof that I was a heifer. I’ve actually been as high as 240+ but when I started MFP just over two months ago I was at 225; today I am at 205, down 20! It’s a great filling and I love seeing others having success as well.
    Thanks for sharing.
    V/r,
    DW.

Ahh! That is awesome! Myfitnesspal is an incredible resource, is it not? Congrats on your progress!! Pictures are so important along the way - I find that I can tell I feel healthier and my body fits in clothes differently...but the way I see myself in the mirror vs the way I can see my weightloss in before/current pics when they're side by side...WHOA progress pics are a MUST!!
    Pick up the camera NOW lol if I had to give my top 5 bits of advise regarding venturing into a weightloss journey - taking progress pictures would definitely make the list! Cheers!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Jillian,
    Thanks for sharing.
    V/r,
    DW.

Ahh! That is awesome! Myfitnesspal is an incredible resource, is it not? Congrats on your progress!! Pictures are so important along the way - I find that I can tell I feel healthier and my body fits in clothes differently...but the way I see myself in the mirror vs the way I can see my weightloss in before/current pics when they're side by side...WHOA progress pics are a MUST!!
    Pick up the camera NOW lol if I had to give my top 5 bits of advise regarding venturing into a weightloss journey - taking progress pictures would definitely make the list! Cheers!

Absolutely! I have recommended MFP to just about everybody I know and then some. I post about it at least once a week on FB. And thank you, I too find my clothes fitting better and looser as well.
    I know I have some photo’s that show me at or near my peak weight, I’ll find those and the take one this weekend. Actually I have some from last weekend but those are from the St. Patty’s day parade and may not be the best for posting.
    For me the food log on MFP has been the difference maker, my portion control was way out of control. Logging and measuring most everything has really helped me get my weight under control.
    Keep up the great work; Salute!
    V/r,
    DW.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!