NEED FRIENDS

Options
Hi, I m 40 years old looking to drop about 50 pounds and I am in need of some support. I wanting to find friends who come on daily and are willing to chat and comment on each others post. I cant do it with just getting my posted liked. I need to help motivate you as well which in return does help me. Hoping to meet some new friends that are willing to take this bumpy road with me

Replies

• hotmom1216
    hotmom1216 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 38 and want to lose about 40 pounds.
  • hotmom1216
    hotmom1216 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby so I can't comment though all the time!
  • thatcrossfitlife
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • jsonrisa
    jsonrisa Posts: 3
    Options
    Good morning,

Please add me so we can together lose weight and be healthy. Happy Friday!!!
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Count me in :smile:
  • kieranjim
    kieranjim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, there, please add me . I to need help and support. Just started up again yesterday .No real set goal but realistically need to lose at least 21lb. Good luck x
  • juicymisslucy
    juicymisslucy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Please add me ladies. I am 38 and looking to lose another 30lbs. This is my second attempt and could really use the support. Thanks! :)
  • lorika55
    lorika55 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me as well. I just joined a month ago (again!)
    Good luck on your journey !
  • Deb_622
    Deb_622 Posts: 694
    Options
    Hi there, please add me too, I'm 39 - I'm new to MyFitnessPal coming over from Weight Watchers and I've lost ~60 pounds so far...I need the motivation because I still have some more to lose

Happy Spring!! (I'm in MA, so it still doesn't feel like spring...but I'm hopeful it will show up eventually :-)...)
  • agman90
    agman90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I'm 43 (soon to be 44). Just starting up again, 2 years ago had a 70 pound loss, then life happened and I fell off the wagon. I need to lose around 75 pounds to be at goal weight, but I make mini goals to get me there. Good Luck! Here's mud in your pie (so you won't want pie.....)
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been on for a couple months and have found the community support to be wonderful and motivating. We're all on the same journey! Good luck!
  • melliemichelle
    melliemichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I also want to drop 50!
  • DeviSou
    DeviSou Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me! I am new to the site as well and am curiously having problems losing. I need the support!! :) Best of luck to you! ~Dev
  • LisaFlag
    LisaFlag Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to drop 45 pounds :D
  • mrswoolsey3
    mrswoolsey3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love the help and support also! Count me in ;)
  • dltp223
    dltp223 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 39 years old, have lost 50 pounds and am working on losing another 35-40. Anyone should feel free to add me. I love making new connections!
  • adipace815
    adipace815 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just hit 60 pounds lost and I have another 20 or so to go.
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm thinking the more the merrier!!
  • JusJay44
    JusJay44 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hey there! count me in! I'm Jason, 41 years old fitness nut and gym rat.. Personal Trainer .. used to weigh 315 a while back, i know the journey and support the journey! Welocme!