who would you most want to see after losing your weight?

Options
Mygsds
Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
After you lose weight who would you most want to see. I am only 5 feet tall and my heaviest I weighed 189. Can't believe i am admitting this. My neighbor was constantly calling me lard a-- and hippo and horrible things. She did not know me but I would come in the house and cry my eyes out and eat even more. One day, I said I will not let this behavior happen again. I have lost 44 lbs, some before coming here and will absolutely get to my goal and want to see her face. I know my husband thinks that is a strange goal, but I know I will look better than her, being that she is not attractive at all. Who would you like to see..

Replies

• dancingmuffin
    dancingmuffin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    damn thats an awful neighbor. Im sorry you have to live next to that person. Normally i would say the people from high school but they are all on my facebook and get to see all my updates aand are pretyy supportaive. But if i had to choose any one it would be Macklemore because i listen to his music while working out and his song "Starting over" is what inspires me many days