Spartacus Workouts

Options
Is anyone doing the Spartacus workouts?? I have the Total Body Blitz and Ab Attack video and I really like them but not having much luck with the scale while eating ~1400cals/ day. Help!

Replies

• smash820
    smash820 Posts: 22
    Options
    anyone?? anyone?? I guess the cheese stands alone. :sad:
  • daisyellow
    daisyellow Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about this?: http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/high-intensity-circuit-routine/index.php

I was doing that for months last year, and got great results. It kicks your @ss but is totally worth it. Planning on incorporating that into my routine again soon!
  • smash820
    Options
    Yes! That's the Total Body Blitz video that I do 3x a week. I like it and it burns serious calories but I haven't seen any improvement with the scale or definition. Am I using too light of a dumbbell?? I use 10lb DBs and a 20lb Kettle bell for this workout.
  • daisyellow
    daisyellow Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    For how long have you been doing it? I think it took me a good month and a half to start seeing results, and I was doing it about 3 times a week. I was using 8-10 lb. dumbbells, which was all I had at home, and that was enough.

Maybe you're not eating enough protein/calories to spur muscle growth. Do you eat back the calories you burned?
  • smash820
    Options
    I have been doing them on an off for about 3 months... I am really good about working out for like a solid month then I have a busy couple of days which throws me completely off and end up being lazy for a week of two before getting back into it. I have lost a couple pounds but nothing significant to notice any changes (2-3lbs)