Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

When is your gym most crowded?

We get the biggest crowd of the week on Thursday nights. Is every gym like that?

Replies

• ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    I find it to be mostly crowded mon - thurs between the hours of 6 - 8pm where as most people have just gotten off of work and/or have just eaten dinner.
  • mjtemf
    mjtemf Posts: 2
    i work downtown chicago and when its most busy is from 12-1:130 everyday. mostly mon-wed then people get lazy lol
  • giftogab
    giftogab Posts: 29
    mondays...i see the same people on mondays then dont see them again all week...lol.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    When I'm in it, home gym for the win!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Mondays are also big days for us, too. I guess because people stuff themselves over the weekend!
  • This is a good question! I find mine most crowded M-Th at 5-6:30 I LOVE FRIDAY NIGHTS! As a mom, Friday nights at 5 it's like my happy hour. Other mom friends I know go, and the kids play and we workout. It's usually empty, and my Y offers a Family Yoga. What a change from pre-kids era!
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    yup, Mondays...my wife and I call it 'Catholic gym day'; people show up on this day only to atone for all the fat they ate over the weekend. The rest of the week is heathen day - we enjoy those days...
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    thanks all