Any other "21 Day Fix"er's Out There? Lets be friends! :)

Options
Hello!

I just started what I'm going to call my 'beta round' of the 21 Day Fix from Beachbody.

My coworker is a BeachBody coach and convinced myself and another coworker to do one of the challenge packs, and we chose the "21 Day Fix" since it's supposed to "fix" you into getting down a routine and eating schedule with emphasis on portion control.

You get these different colored tupperwares that are supposed to be for a certain type of food, and you "x" number of each type of container daily. So the idea is to not have to weigh and count calories per say, but to just fit what you can in the corresponding container and whatever doesn't fit you don't eat.

You also get the "Shakeology" which is the main chunk of the bill when buying a challenge pack. It's like crazy expensive for this stuff retail, like $130, but people swear by it and if you think about it -- it costs about $4 a day. I am trying it since it came with my challenge pack, but I am going to see for myself if it's worth the money.

Anywoo -- the reason I'm calling this my "beta round" of the 21 Day Fix is because I ordered mine just a tad too late, and wasn't able to join the March challenge group which is what my coworkers are both in. So while they are keeping up with the actual challenge group I'm just going to follow along with them and see how it goes. If I like the Shakeology, I can sign up to be a Beachbody coach as well, and get it at a discount.

Anyone else out there doing the 21 Day Fix? I'd love to have our own "challenge group"! Add me as a friend and we'll do this thang! :bigsmile:

Replies

• brilee1980
    brilee1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm actually on my last 4 days, but I'll be starting round two on Monday!
  • Missygalamay
    Missygalamay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting round 2 Monday add me !
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    im on day 5 !
  • grego1nl
    grego1nl Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on day 7! Already pretty impressed with results:)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    starting Monday! SO we don't use the calorie counting on MFP anymore?
  • melenagirl81
    melenagirl81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love Autumns 21 day Fix..I'm on day 13 today Dirty 30 workout. The containers little confusing but finally getting it. I got the Vanilla Shakeology love all the recipes. I just created a challenge group actual event starts April 1st using the 21 day Fix program or any that you want to use to achieve your goal. I am your average person 4'8 and on a ladder right now. A ladder where the weight goes up and down. It is a ladder where with support and challenge this ladder will be broken. YOU CAN DO THIS is not just a challenge group but a place where you can meet friends people who are doing the same thing like you are losing weight and getting healthy. If you interested check out my site www.melenasreviews.com/video.htm to start getting the word CAN'T out of your head and CAN in it for good. If you interested and can use another buddy to workout add me on myfitnesspal under melenagirl81 and can invite you to my facebook group. I have to say I did the focus t25 with shaun t but this workout I liked it because the warm up gets you going and before you know it 30 minutes have come and gone. I started on the modified version and let me tell you seeing an average little overweight woman doing the workouts motivates me a lot. Most other workout programs they only show already thin muscular buff girls but this one shows a normal woman lol. I liked it and can't wait to restart again.

Melinda
  • SondraJervis
    SondraJervis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow...got any recipes to share?
  • SondraJervis
    Options
    I'm still using it
  • SondraJervis
    Options
    The important thing to remember about shakeology is that it isn't a weight loss shake...it's a nutritional supplement that helps aid digestion...which in turn helps many lose the extra weight. I feel like a million bucks when I drink my shakes!
  • FitSungreen13
    Options
    impatiently waiting for my 21 day fix to arrive. . .
  • MADHATTER68
    MADHATTER68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just received my package this past weekend. I'm on Day 3.( I was following the food part of it as well as I could since my AWESOME coach gave me the details).... Now that I have the kit and the workouts all I can say is AWESOME... Lovin the workouts so far... My quads are still screaming today!! LOL..

I did upper fix last night and thought maybe I should go for a spin on the elliptical too.. Do any of you do other workouts on w/ the fix workouts?

(Feel free to add me.. :drinker: )
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    On my second round about to be on my 3rd love it's 15 lbs down and 8 inches add me
  • SondraJervis
    Options
    impatiently waiting for my 21 day fix to arrive. . .

I hear ya! seems like it took forever for mine to arrive too! I don't think they were prepared for the demand of this program. It just exploded...now that I've been doing it I can see why, IT WORKS! Hope yours is there soon if it hasn't come yet