Dumb Question of the Day - weekly calories?

Options
I keep seeing people saying that they are looking at their weekly totals for calories. As in, I'm over some days and I'm under others, so I just check my weekly totals to make sure I'm track.

Um, where are they finding these weekly totals? The only thing I can find is the report graph with either calories or net calories. Is that what you're all using? Because I hate looking at that thing. If there is a place where it will just have my weekly consumed calories vs. goal calories, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    people probably just add their totals together
  • FaithfulJewel
    FaithfulJewel Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    The mobile app(s?)* have weekly averages on the nutrition screen

Hope that helps :)

* It's on my Android, anyway
  • cloverfield4
    cloverfield4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A ha! I see it now on the app where it shows the average weekly calories on the graph and give the net calories under weekly goal. Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • vickytims
    vickytims Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I check mine under the Exercise tab, it will show daily and weekly totals :)
  • bugbldr
    bugbldr Posts: 9
    Options
    I can only tell you what I do. I enter everything I eat and try to meet or beat my daily goals every day. I know if I going over I beeter get my butt to the gym and work a little harder to earn those "bonus" calories. I don't always make it but if you can meet the daily goals the week will take care of itself. I also manually enter the data into excel so I can apply a trend line and look at moving averages to see how I'm trending. I fight the urge to weigh in daily and only weigh in every monday morning at the same time. So far so good.
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    The mobile app(s?)* have weekly averages on the nutrition screen

Hope that helps :)

* It's on my Android, anyway

Yep! I use the App.

The weekly goals are really the only thing I pay attention to.