new here...need some friends and support!

Options
Okay, here it goes. I'm new here....well I've been logging and creeping for like 2 weeks or so but first time posting. I am doing the T25 workout and am on the last week of the Alpha cycle. I'm not really seeing the results i'd like but I love the workouts! I also run about 3 to 4 miles a couple times a week along with the T25. I don't really have much weight to lose, probably 10 pounds or so and it's just taking forever!! I'm 5'3" and currently 129 pounds. Would like to be under 120. Anyways, here are my just starting T25 and my week 5 photo. The one with the pink tank is the day i started the workout and the one with the whte tank was the start of week 5. I plan on taking another set next week when i start the Beta cycle. Any ideas and suggestions on how to get better faster results i would love. THANKS!

DSCN0153_zps79b1059d.jpg

879da44b-ba4f-467d-beb3-e8078c430705_zps3cd8719d.jpg

hope it works....

Replies

• lumpy56lump
    lumpy56lump Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 3 of T25 Alpha, I haven't lost much weight, but I feel like I've firmed up!
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, anyone can. I'm quite active and log daily
  • PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in everyday. I am just starting my maintaining stage and am looking for friends who can give me advice and help keep me motivated.
  • valjorgenson
    Options
    I just completed week 3 of T25 Alpha, I haven't lost much weight, but I feel like I've firmed up!

I feel the same, i'm hoping I see some drop in weight with the Beta cycle and will eventually try the gamma one i think!
  • mathchic
    mathchic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job!!
  • valjorgenson
    Options
    You're doing a great job!!

THANK YOU!!! and thank you for the great reply this morning. :)