Brazil Butt Lift?

Options
Has anyone tried the Brazil Butt Lift workouts? I am considering purchasing it but wanted to get some input. If you have tried it, does it work? Do you actually see results in 60 days in the butt and overall body?? Your guidance is welcomed. Also, I'm always looking for motivation and support...so add me as a friend if you want the same!

Replies

• Jollyin14
    Jollyin14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just watched the infomercial and it really looks intriguing...anyone try it yet?
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    It works!!! I lost inches in my thighs and hips and my booty definitely lifted!!
  • Jollyin14
    Jollyin14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that...I'm going to get it...anyone want to join me in doing this?
  • JennOro9
    JennOro9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to join...Im starting tomorrow!
  • kelseypalmer1614
    kelseypalmer1614 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine to come in! Ordered it yesterday, and it should be here no later than tuesday :) But I'll totally join in as soon as I get it :)
  • kitn0621
    kitn0621 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A friend and I have started meeting in the mornings at a gym where we work and we did it a few days ago (todays friday and we did it Friday). It was amazing. Ive never been that winded....but knew it was a great workout. I will say that I was so sore that getting out of a seated position made me groan like a broken person (lol) but I know its only bc I worked muscles Ive never worked...and its better today. Doing it again this weekend or monday as we do different workout videos to keep it from being dull or boring. Have fun.... :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    So I just got back from brazil (Rio), where I interviewed several butts. Each one confided in me, that they don't lift, they have hereditary disposition, diet, and samba to thank for what's in the jeans.