Need New Workout Music!

Options
Suggestions?! Please! lol.........i find that any type of House/Techno keeps me motivated for the longest period of time especially during cardio!

Replies

• RDTaylor13
    Options
    Can't offer you much help. the music that gets/keeps me going seems to be a mix of old school rap/hip hop, classic rock, and believe it or not country..... everyones musical taste is different. so I hope you get suggestions that work for you.
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    do a mix of rock and rap :) bring some old music back in that you havent heard in a while and u used to listen to! alternate from old to new :)
  • jenn50
    jenn50 Posts: 81
    Options
    do a mix of rock and rap :) bring some old music back in that you havent heard in a while and u used to listen to! alternate from old to new :)

that's a good idea. if you listen to the same thing over and over you will just begin to get bored. spice it up with some old school music. or just instrumental songs. something up beat. good luck!
  • seemichellerun
    Options
    I listen to a lot of industrial/EBM. It has techno elements and a very strong heavy beat, which is what I'm assuming you want. Here are some bands I listen to (and a sample of their sound).

Noisuf-X http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg5RwFL4F_w
    Project Pitchfork http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCDLLHibTtU
    Combichrist http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Hs98M0c1I
    Flesh Field http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpEjKD937xA
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Don't call me baby - Madison Avenue
    Eye of the Tiger - Survivor (cliche, but there's a reason for it!)
    Pretty much anything by Gogol Bordello

Just a few to start with, but a search for those should give you some other ideas.
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    i have a few workout playlists, all with about 25 songs on them so that i can keep switching my music so i don't get bored. although i'm a rock fan, recently i've been working out to more hip hop/pop music like drake, rihanna and kesha. these three artists have some good beats that keep me going!
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    If you like techno I just found this David Guerra (I think that is how you spell his name) His music can really get you going!

Other then that I like my AC/DC or any other rock. :)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Shape Magazine, Fitness Magazine, or Self Magazine's websites? I know if you do a search for "playlist" they have tons of ideas, some popular songs, some by indie groups, which really mixes things up. I've gotten a lot of fantastic selections from there.

Shannon
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I listen to angry fast stuff alot, and some stupid things - looking at my current mix.....Pink is great (So What, You and Ur Hand, Get The Party Started) Justin Timberlake (Sexy Back) , Eve, Gwen Stefani, *****cat Dolls (Don't Ya) Avril Lavigne (Boyfriend), Ashlee Simpson (Lala) even some of Britney Spears' stuff (Gimme more (like one more rep! One more mile!), Toxic). I normally listen to Top 40 stuff anyway, but sometimes a song will just have the right tempo.
    I also LOVE from the movie Eurotrip Scotty Doesn't Know - haha, makes me laugh, keeps me moving.
  • trc117
    trc117 Posts: 18
    Options
    I love to listen to the whole Black Eyed Peas album "The End" when I go walking. The tempos are steady and I just like their music.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the Suggestions!
  • kaddie125
    Options
    Rock That Body - The Black Eyed Peas

that is a huge staple in all my playlists

If Techno is what you want

Phantom Pt II : By Justice (Boys Noize remix)

Rolex Sweep by Skepta (Vandalism Remix)

I Gotta Feeling : By Black Eyed Peas ( David Guetta Remix)

Sweaty : By Muscles ( Shazam Remix)

All fast up tempo beats that make you feel like you're kicking so much @ss!