my cat and the ice cream! :)

Options
Lil_Leah
Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
this is a video of me eating ice cream, trying to keep the spoon away from my cat. its hilarious! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNtpLN7NmIM

hope the link works! if not, i'll fix it. :)

Replies

• BillyLightening
    Options
    Your kitty is soooo cute, I just saw the pic so far, I can't get the vid to play at work. :)
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Aww pretty kitty. My Siamese is mental about ice cream, cottage cheese and pretty much anything dairy. They're such an interesting breed :)
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    hahahaha mine does the exact same thing!! He does it with all dairy, but goes bonkers over ice cream lol
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    LOL! that was like my cat last night after i had grated the cheese for dinner and had i guess a bit left on my fingers and he just licked my fingers for a good straight 15 minutes!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Pretty kitty. Siamese cats are all their own breed. I used to have 2. Now I have a black and white and the only thing she begs for is ice cream and cheese. You wouldn't get my ice cream away from me either!!!!:laugh:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Funny!!!! That was cute! How do u like those cats? Considering getting one..

siamese are AWESOME! he's so vocal, its hilarious. he walks around just meowing for no reason. and he's SO snuggly and lovey. of course, not all siamese are this way. some are just jerks! :laugh: