• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Girl you look FANTASTIC
  • fanofsummer
    fanofsummer Posts: 22 Member
    You are beautiful & I'm proud of you!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    WOW!!! You look stunning and are a true inspiration!
  • Holy crap! You look so amazing. You're a beautiful lady - good for you on losing the weight. And thank you for posting the pics along the way - what an inspiration. You're stunning, just stunning!
  • GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got me with tears right now, great job! how inspiring! What a way to succeed. You have encouraged me so much today. YOU GO GIRL!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    OMG, you look wonderful and like a different person. Congrats to you.
  • WOW! You look great! Congratulations!
  • You look utterly amazing!!!
    What a lovely story too, and a massive CONGRATULATIONS on you achievements!!!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    That's fantastic!!! Way to go. You look fabulous. Congratulations and I'm sure you will meet the rest of your goals!
  • Your simply breathtaking. Congrats !!! That is some seriously hard work you put in to get those results. You are a real inspiration to all of us.
  • this is basically amazing!! great job!!!
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    That's amazing! You look great! And that last picture of you (that you really like) is absolutely gorgeous! You are so beautiful! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations!! That was my motivation for today! Dont quit!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    AMAZING!:bigsmile:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Awesome! There should be more places you can take old clothes in to make newer fitting clothes...I mean I know we can just go to a tailor but I was thinking more of a business just for this.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Very nice , you inspire me to lose myy weight which i need to be lost~~:)
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    outstanding
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Wow! that is so cool, I think you could have had two skirts made out of the first one!
  • shaweetie
    shaweetie Posts: 33 Member
    Incredible!!! I so needed to read this today.....Thank you for the inspiration to just keep going!
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    You look amazing! I just love the idea of altering a beloved garment to fit the new beautiful you. Truly inspirational!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!