BodyMedia Armband - Looking for feedback

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase the Bodymedia armband today. They have a good sale on them right now but I was wondering if anyone on here has used it. I want more accurate rating on my calories burnt and all of that which is why I'm interested in buying in. Anyone have anything they can tell me about this product?

Replies

• I used one a couple of years ago and lost 60 lbs in 10 months. The program is awesome and I found the device to be pretty accurate. It takes a little while to get used to (being on the back of your arm), but I adjusted pretty quickly. Some people complain about it being itchy, but I suppose that depends on your skin. Over the last couple of years I put half of the weight back on so I'm looking to get another Bodymedia armband. However, entering in the food on Bodymedia's app or website is miserable. MFP is much better. I know the two systems are integrated, but I'm trying to research how well it integrates. But in regards to the armband itself, I highly recommend it. Keeping track of what goes inside your body doesn't really matter unless you know how much is burning out of your body.