Any 20-30 year olds??

Options

Replies

• jretka
    jretka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 27. I lift, run, and am trying to get back into the shape I was in while playing college football. Feel free to add me.
  • kimbibby89
    kimbibby89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im 24 and i havent got a clue how this works really .... written in my daily food as i'm going along, does anyone have any healthy recipeases including chicken/??
  • P3droS15
    P3droS15 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey whats up :) I'm 28 feel free to add me.
  • zx10r86
    zx10r86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings All-

27, struggled with weight loss my entire lift, back in college I decided to lose some weight and did a crash (low calorie) diet that worked, short term, then I ended up regaining that weight plus more. At my high point I was approaching 300 lbs, and decided to do something about it. Did the research, tried several methods, and found what works for me. To date i've lost nearly 100 lbs, kept it off, and enjoy my lifestyle and approach to eating right, and staying fit. Let me tell you it doesn't take chicken and rice all day long to accomplish your goals either, I have cake and ice cream and whatever I want, regularly. IIFYM!!!! Add me for advice, ideas, or motivation!
  • Misty_forest
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 :)
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    27, you can add me if you like :)
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and spend a good chunk of my day on here, especially during the week. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Right in the middle at 25 :laugh:
  • kerryradz
    kerryradz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    21, feel free to add me :)

ETA: currently haven't got my diary open as I'm pregnant but I am logging on MFP daily to help me to not completely over eat , will open it back up once I've had her and dieting to get my pre-pregnancy body back. :flowerforyou:
  • kbeseau0223
    Options
    24 and could use some friends for motivation as well.
  • kenzleysmommy
    kenzleysmommy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 :) Looking for supportive friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    29 Feel free to add
  • lyannec13
    lyannec13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20, feel free to add!
  • jpreston1991
    Options
    Heyy, 22!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Pinkladychick
    Pinkladychick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there...I'm 25. All y'all can feel free to add me:)
  • MSxJENNY
    MSxJENNY Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Turning 25 this year & need all the support to lose the last lbs!!!!:)
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and just joined! Feel free to add me :)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'll be 25 in May, feel free to add me! Ive been on my journey going on 3 years and have had many ups and downs. Managed to lose 70lbs so far (at one point i got to 80lbs lost) Stuck where i am at now so hopefully i can kick myself into gear!
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    28! I have an open diary so feel free to add me, all. I take this journey very seriously and love to be motivated and motivate people on my FL
  • sciencegirl_14
    Options
    Heyy! :)
    I'm 21 years old, a biology student and hoping to lose around 18 kgs... (the same 18 kgs I lost last year - sob)
    Add me, I'm nice! :)
    xx