Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is this even possible?

Hey all!,

Ok so when i got on my scale friday morning it said I was 129.6 and i was so happy! Then I did the same today, and it read 126?!?! #.6 lbs in four days? it also said my body fat dropped a lot ( i have one of those scales) And just to make sure t was correct i weighed myself like 10 times i swear lol

So is this possible? or ismy scale lying to me?

Additional information:

I drink at least 12 cups of water a day. So losing all that be war at this random point doesnt make sense to me

Friday I also started a lot of new supplemets including:

Oxyelite pro
GNC brand CLA
GNC brand "ultra water"
and started a calcium and d-3 chew

Replies

• dore0021
    dore0021 Posts: 137
    I think it's pretty normal to be +/- 5 lbs depending on what you ate the past couple of days and how much salt intake etc. But hey, good job! Awesome!
  • I don't know how or why, but it is definitely possible. I lost 3 lbs in less than a week, and I was even eating over my 'limit'. I wasn't really doing anything different... So, I would just be thankful! :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    yes this is normal, but don't be discouraged if you put a few of those pounds back on tomorrow... weigh yourself once a week for the most accurate weight loss/gain numbers without these anomalies.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    If a weight change is less than about 4 or 5 lbs I don't consider it "permanent" until it logs several days or a week in a row. I weighed myself w/in 20 mins of each other with only in between peeing and eating a bagel and got a 4lb difference (an increase!) ... so... take scale #s with a grain of salt (or several, as it might just be sodium or TOM related or even bowl backup related...)
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    check again in a week and see
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    I would say it is possible to lost 4 or 5 pounds over night, but it is not likely fat loss.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    See thats what I am trying to figure out, I wasnt losing random big (for me) numbers until I started taking all of these supplements. Going to try and weigh in on saturday and see if it sticks. Was just wondering if it was my scale O.o

haha wont be upset if it comes back xD im looking for fat loss not just lbs
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Firstly, I would check your math. 29.6 to 26 is a little less than 4 pounds, not 6. This is totally within reason.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Firstly, I would check your math. 29.6 to 26 is a little less than 4 pounds, not 6. This is totally within reason.

meant to type 3.6 not #.6 haha just a typo not a math error xD