18 pounds down - PIX!

Options
I'M ALMOST 1/2 WAY THERE… HERE ARE A FEW PIX OF MY JOURNEY, STARTING IN 2003 WHEN I DIDN'T NEED TO LOSE ANY WEIGHT AT ALL TO TODAY WHEN I'M 1/2 DONE!

This was me in 2003 weighing what is now my goal weight, 120.
At 120 I felt beautiful and healthy. (I would settle for 125 now with more muscle tone.)

BATHINGSUIT.jpg

This is also me in 2003 weighing about 120. I am 5 ft 7.

Imaposer.jpg

NOW this is me in 2009 sleeping on my couch, look how big my butt got! I weigh about 150 here.

IMG_1062.jpg

In this picture from 2009 you can see my gut profile. Yuck. And NO, that isn't my baby, I wish I'd had the excuse of having a baby but I don't I was just baby sitting him. I still weigh about 150 here.

IMG_6731.jpg

Lastly this is me at my heaviest this past January/February (2010) I weighed 158 pounds and I did not need that coat to keep warm, I had plenty of blubber to do that!
I didn't even decide to lose the weight till October so I lived with it and was miserable.

IMG_8131.jpg

AS OF TODAY I HAVE LOST 18 POUNDS AND WEIGH 140. I'M NOT DONE YET BY ANY MEANS BUT I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ALREADY!!

The next photo was taken on December 1st, as you can tell I'm not at my goal weight of 125ish, but I finally feel like I have some of my confidence back.

Best of luck to everyone else out there with your weight loss journey!!!!

CIMG1644.jpg

Replies

• Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    outstanding, keep it up
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you look great!
    lovin the dress and shoes!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    u look hott in the bottom pic! =0):wink: oh n love the outfit n shoes!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    You look hot!!!
    I am 5'7and change and looked pretty darn thin at 128..was probably at my lowest 2 summers ago...a size 4...I know everyone is different though and carries weight differently
    My goal is to get back down to 130 (I'm about 137/138 now but too afraid to step on a scale..LOL)

U look great as is..but good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • reginabroyles
    Options
    Looking good! How do you walk in thos shoes? I would kill myself! LOL!!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Good job! keep up the work!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have the curves some girls would die for! Love the dress and shoes!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    hubba hubba....
    you're married right?
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Where did you get that dress?? Its adorable and you look great in it!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    beautiful girl!!!
  • joleanrook
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!!

To answer the dress / shoes questions, they are both from Victoria's Secrets - they have some super cute dresses and shoes online! The shoes have a 5 inch heel, but you know what - SUPER EASY to walk in! The dress is a black lace over nude and the shoes are black suede. Thank you for the compliments!

ps. and yes, married, lol. Thanks!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Awesome stuff there my friend! Congrats to you and keep up the great work!
  • abtropix
    abtropix Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! We're here to support your! You're doing GREAT!!!! Look fab! You'll be back in that bikini soon!!! Hopefully, so will I!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Great work! I am 5'7" and was in my 120's in high school - 135 in my 20's and felt thin. Now I would be happy at 145-150!
  • jhorenc
    jhorenc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing! WTG!!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congrats!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    i think you look amazing right now! great job!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING... i would love to get to 133lbs... i honestly cant remember the last time i weighed that much because i didnt weigh myself around the ages of 13 - 17...

I think im around 138lbs at the moment and got down to 134lbs before xmas... now im back fighting fit and would love to join you on your mission! BTW.. looks like we eat the same sort of cals too... :)
    xxx
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look astonishing right now, really beautiful! Good job, be proud of what you have accomplished so far!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    omg you look stunning and totally of topic but i loveeeeeee them shoes in your last picture !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!