how much do you think i weigh/need to lose?

Options
Hi! I wanted to post some pictures to see how much you all thought that I weighed/needed to lose. Of course I think I need to lose more than I do according to friends/family, but I want opinions from strangers who don't know me.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1503813_10202819141256218_2009539156_n.jpg

I don't know if this pic will work, let me know.
Thanks!!

Replies

• The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options

1503813_10202819141256218_2009539156_n.jpg

There you go.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I won't be trying to answer the question you asked. You are a pretty young lady though.....don't think you need to obsess about the weight thing too much. Just eat healthy.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    nothing? i have no clue how tall you are but you look as though you're at a normal weight.
  • sshintaku
    sshintaku Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've desperately wanted to ask people the same question, so I will answer. It's hard to tell in what you are wearing, but I think you'd look fit (you already look good!) if you lost 15-20 lbs and toned. Maybe less since I can't tell from your baggy top.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell because you are wearing clothes (which is a good thing on the internet!). I would say go get your body fat tested and figure out a target percentage and then figure out how much weight you would like to lose to be at the look you desire. You look like a normal person right now and I don't know if your goal is to look ripped or skinny or what.
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look good to me....^__^... all i wouldn't go a diet if i was you.. just eat normally and add some type of daily exercise... I myself take long walks making sure to swing my arms... but you are young... so you may want to take up some sport like tennis or basketball..
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful.

Do this for you...nobody elses opinion matters
  • DGatorS_175
    DGatorS_175 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree with your friends/family.......no way you need to lose another 40 lbs. You look great now!!
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You look great the way you are! You are also very pretty with that great smile :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    You look great!! If your overweight I doubt by much.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! From just looking at the photo it looks like you don't need to loose any more at all.
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You will look at this photo in 10-15 years and wonder what the HELL was wrong with you, that you thought you needed to be thinner! Trust me -you are perfect the way you are.Keep active, eat healthy foods and don't obsess! you are wonderful just the way you are.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    If you have decided you want to change the way you look, consider going for a 'body recomposition' - where you aim to increase a bit of muscle while losing fat.
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Gosh you're beautiful already, I think you look great how you are. However if you wanted to be more toned or whatever start strength training and throw some cardio in to create a little deficit, and you'll gave the physique you desire. But I honestly think you shouldn't overthink it because you look great . :flowerforyou:
  • mariellefrench
    Options
    aww ya'll really got my day off to a bright start!! i'm 5'4/5'5 if that helps anyone.
    I appreciate all the advice/ideas, i think im gonna get my body fat checked cause some websites tell me im like 30 something and some say im 20 something so im not sure what the right percentage is.

thank you guys so much this was really helpful!!