New Friends!

Options
JDavid007
JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
I am finally getting back in full swing. I have been logging on here for over 800 days. Half of which have been very productive. The other half I have at least stayed active with commenting and encouraging others. Now I am back after many winter colds and other things that life throws at us. Love some new friends to help push me and in turn I will help the best I can to encourage you.

Dave

Replies

• babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    800 days! Awesome, feel free to add me, I'm a newbie but hopefully I stick around for 800 days too!
  • Soapfan777
    Options
    Welcome back!

I joined this site a few years ago but was in and out flipping between this site, Sparkpeople, and Weight Watchers. This site is the winner for me. The tools are great and the people are even greater. I am willing to be friends with anyone that could use some support.
  • lkh1234
    lkh1234 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi,,I am creeping up on 400 days logged in and plan to be here for many more!! Friend request sent !
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for quite some time, but am only on a 85 day streak so far!

I just recently started commenting on forum posts and connecting with people I dont know for motivation that goes both ways!

Feel free to add me! I work with a nutritionist quite regularly so I have a lot of great food tips and tricks :)
  • JDavid007
    Options
    I have been a member for quite some time, but am only on a 85 day streak so far!

I just recently started commenting on forum posts and connecting with people I dont know for motivation that goes both ways!

Feel free to add me! I work with a nutritionist quite regularly so I have a lot of great food tips and tricks :)

Very nice I look forward to some tips since I new goals are to eat better and not just stay under my count. FR sent!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me just waiting for spring to settled in and start running first 5k of season is in two weeks and because of the weather haven't started running at all ):
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, 800 days! Very impressive. I'm happy with my 138 so far:) Very nice to meet you and feel free to add. Love making new friends and encouraging each other as we do this.:)
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Wow, 800 days! Very impressive. I'm happy with my 138 so far:) Very nice to meet you and feel free to add. Love making new friends and encouraging each other as we do this.:)

Request sent!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    :happy:
  • koreadarling
    Options
    Hi! hehe my highest log-in streak is only around 60 days. add me :) ?!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    :smile:
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    i was on and off this site for a while.
    this time ive been sticking to it much better than i used to.
    great friends on here make it easier :)
    feel free to add me
  • JDavid007
    Options
    FR sent!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Thank you everyone.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    425 days logging (this time around) feel free to add me :smile:
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well feel free to add me anyone need the encouragement and motivation from you all keep up the work we can do it!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    FR Sent!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    :drinker:
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That also goes for everyone else.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Aussie here. Feel free to add me. I've been on here for around 1.5yrs.