Brand New and could use some encouragement

Options
Hi my name is Stephanie and I am a continual start and stopper when it comes to creating a healthy lifestyle for myself. I would love to befriend some of you awesome people so that we can keep each other motivated. We could be like a motivational panic button for one another. Hope to hear from some positive motivated people. We can do this; one pound at a time.

Replies

• schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP I hope you find this site a useful tool. Feel free to add me x
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP I hope you find this site a useful tool. Feel free to add me x
  • inspiration
    inspiration Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm looking for the same motivation from others, so feel free to add me too!
  • toya4christ210
    toya4christ210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to My Fitness pal! This is a great site to use just stick with it and whenever you make mistakes or fall off track, just remember tomorrow is a new day and you can always press reset. Its ok to make mistakes because we all do! Feel free to add me as a friend! We can encourage each other!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, too!
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    you can do it! i have only been on this site for a few hours and so many positive thinkers to the journeys ahead :)
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!:flowerforyou: This site has been AWESOME and there are SO many great people on here!! Ya'll feel free to add me too, I can always use some cheering on too:smile:
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have been on here since August and love it. It is working for me. I am doing slow and steady. I have not really ever dieted and do not look at this like that now. I started exercising more a few years ago but that wasn't doing it for me but the combo with MFP is. I think logging is more important than keeping under your calorie goal. I think not giving up is even more important and keep coming back if you can't log for awhile. I plan to be here for a long time. Nice to have new MFP frieds. Best wishes on your new journey.
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Welcome! Browse the message boards - you will find some great information there. Feel free to add me!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    You will find MFP to be a great place of encouragement! Sending you a friend request now! :)
  • lisapooh1
    Options
    Hello! I'll be your friend and motivate you all you want lol......Add me:smile:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • leadvocalchick
    leadvocalchick Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I too am, er I mean WAS a habitual starter/stopper! Ready to put the blinders on and finish this journey!! Feel free to add me!! :happy:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Hi there Stephanie, and welcome to MFP :-)
  • silise
    silise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm also new, just joined a few hours ago, looking for the same motivation as well! please add me!