Need help controlling cravings

Options
Hi. Lately i have been getting massive cravings for fried chicken. back when i was 240 lbs it used to be my favorite food. now i am 190 and the cravings are coming back. i have been successful in controlling them the past several days but they are getting stronger. please help.

Replies

• Miamiuu
    Miamiuu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Are you low carbing, or counting calories. If counting calories why not just fit it in. average fried chicken breast is about 450 calories
  • swhitt1309
    Options
    Are you low carbing, or counting calories. If counting calories why not just fit it in. average fried chicken breast is about 450 calories

I agree! Don't deny yourself things you love. It will just make you want them more. Just try to cut calories at another meal to make room for a piece of fried chicken. You can eat things you love too by exercising more. :) good luck!
  • GothJuice
    GothJuice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Treat yourself to some then! I've relapsed and regained weight through trying to force myself not to have my favorite junk foods. Just eat low calories throughout the day and fit it into your daily goal! ^_^

Everything is healthy in moderation! ^_^