I habe lost 39 pounds with pictures! :-)

Options
Before joining myfitnesspal I had lost 39 pounds, but I felt I need to do more to lose the 57 I had left to go! After my daughter I weighted 164, then my weight kept getting higher and higher till it got to 226. I'm 187 now, I started my diet last July, I'm hoping to get down to 130!

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r487/MrsWoods2011/Weightloss.jpg

Replies

• Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • Healthynut31
    Healthynut31 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the good work. You can definitely tell in your upper arm and abdominal areas...
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Before joining myfitnesspal I had lost 39 pounds, but I felt I need to do more to lose the 57 I had left to go! After my daughter I weighted 164, then my weight kept getting higher and higher till it got to 226. I'm 187 now, I started my diet last July, I'm hoping to get down to 130!

Weightloss.jpg
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The tummy decreased in size
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep it up.
  • BrandiWoods961
    Options
    You can't tell from the pictures but in my lower back and hips I have lost some size as well. Update did a weigh in today and I have lost 2 more pounds, 41 pounds so far! A week ago I was a 14 now I'm a 12, my goal is to lose 2 pounds a week.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    awesome job :)
  • BrandiWoods961
    Options
    Thank you!
  • BrandiWoods961
    Options
    You can't tell from the pictures but in my lower back and hips I have lost some size as well. Update did a weigh in today and I have lost 2 more pounds, 41 pounds so far! A week ago I was a 14 now I'm a 12, my goal is to lose 2 pounds a week.
    And my legs of coarse
  • scrapmum4
    scrapmum4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done. Keep up the good work.
  • Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well Done!

I see improvement in your arms too.....
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    Congrats to you!!
  • midnightjogger
    midnightjogger Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It was very inspirational for me because as of right now I am 227 lbs, and it helped me to better visualize what i may look like if I continue to lose the weight. The picture of me on my ticker is me at 265 lbs. I haven't taken any up to date pictures yet.
  • BrandiWoods961
    Options
    Thanks everyone! 2 weeks of watching my calories and I have lost 4 pounds, 2 pounds a week hitting my goal! I now weigh 183, I've started working out and doing Zumba.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Look at those curves! Love them!

Congrats!
  • illbebe
    illbebe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! An inspiration to all of us.
  • tiffany140
    tiffany140 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look wonderful!!
  • adhnana
    adhnana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    it is a very good result! all my respect to you!!!

:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!