Biggest Loser Club MFP style

Options
Feel free to join me. I'm setting at 197 right now (party dance for breaking the 200lb barrier FINALLY). Now I want to lose at least 3lbs by Christmas to meet my 25lbs lost goal (or read between the lines....I really want new running shoes). :D I love using the Biggest Loser workout DVDs. I currently rent them from my library but hope to buy them this week. I am doing the Last Chance workout DVD this week, probably next week too. Whose up for joining a Biggest Loser Club via MFP??

I figure we can partner off into groups or just log our success on here. :D

So far I've completed day 1 and all but 5 minutes of day 2. (My sugar dropped to 40, that kind of kills your workout.) My biggest challenge so far?? I feel like I could eat everything around me! I'm starving!!! So I'm going to try more water and stuff.

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you , I dont have the biggest loser workout dvds but I have the biggest loser wii game and also several of their books. Can I use that instead. I have been on mfp since july and have lost 41lbs, but still have a ways to go.....

cw 217
    gw 150
  • triscuitsmom08
    triscuitsmom08 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think that would also work :) I want a WII so bad so I can do the cool fitness workouts you can get with it :) Congrats on the 41lbs I hope to join you soon!!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    SW: 177
    GW BY DEC 31: 175

i don't have biggest loser workout videos anymore....but i do have some of jillian michaels workout videos