Best feeling in fitness

Options
The best feeling in the world to me is seeing a lower number on the scale than the one I saw before.

What's your best feeling when it comes to fitness?

Replies

• tashatex
    tashatex Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My best feeling is when I could fit back into my clothes that brought 9 years ago. When I only had 2 children
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    when I see the weight on the bar go up...hitting a new PR makes me happy for days.

Inches go down...

BF% go down...

Clothing size go down....
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    MY best feeling is when I'm having a crappy day and a trip to the gym to lift heavy things always makes me feel like a champ after.
  • ToraChan2310
    Options
    when I see the weight on the bar go up...hitting a new PR makes me happy for days.

Inches go down...

BF% go down...

Clothing size go down....

Thats another great feeling too! When I lift weights and I lift something weight I struggled with before :)
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great feeling when i can fit into my old clothes that were once tooo tight! :)
    Seeing my body fat % go down :drinker:
  • Clash1001
    Clash1001 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So far it's been running an 8.5 minute mile...especially as at first I couldn't even run half a mile without stopping.

Moving down into another stone (going from 12 stone to 11 stone 12 or something) also feels great - although I know really it's only a barely perceptible loss, just seeing the number on the scale going down is a big motivator.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    winning regularly in racquetball
  • mawmonamission
    mawmonamission Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Best feeling for me is when I'm dripping in sweat and the following day when my muscles are sore. It reminds me that this is a marathon and not a sprint and in the end of it all, I did it and it was worth it.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    doing plank jacks and loving the way they feel! Nothing like feeling strong and fit! :drinker:
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Busting my own preconceptions of myself and realizing that I am stronger than I think I am. And I actually kind of like the soreness you get after a good intense workout.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Seeing muscle gainzzzzz :drinker:
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Doing things I haven't done before- running further, running faster, lifting heavier, more pushups, etc. Fun stuff!!
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Being able to do things I couldn't do before! Run longer, lift heavier, ect....