NSV !!!! I can't believe this!!!

Options
nixie_o
nixie_o Posts: 14 Member
I know ya'll heard this before but to me this was HUGE! Went jean shopping today and was able to get into a friggin' size 10 !!!
Started this about eight weeks ago - finished 30DS and am now in Ripped-in-30 week one. Started at a pretty tight size 14 and today I bought 2 size 10's.... This is awesome! And all thanks to this wonderful MFP community and the AWESOME Jillian Michaels! I love you Jillie !!!! Yeah! :heart: :wink:

Replies

• Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WOOP! Fantastic feeling eh? Well done! YOU should be getting the credit - not JM - YOU put in the work :)
  • nixie_o
    Options
    Thank you !!! you're right... I rock ! :)
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Thank you !!! you're right... I rock ! :)

That's AWESOME!!! You worked your butt off (literally), so you earned that NSV!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing!
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Well played! You wrecked it! Proof that attitude and effort are everything. Enjoy those size 10's, woman!
  • gonnabeskinnypretty
    Options
    That is awesome. Hard work pays off. :drinker:
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congratulations!! :happy:
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful NSV! That had to feel amazing :) Congrats!
  • nixie_o
    Options
    It feels so awesome that I'm still in Cloud 9 !
    I went through my exercise program today with new motivation. This feels way too good to give up on....
    Thanks for all the encouragement !!!
  • b2kelly
    b2kelly Posts: 62
    Options
    I know the feeling! I went to American Eagle today and was able to fit into their size 34 jeans and they are loose!!! I laughed manically in the dressing room and bought 2 pairs..

All my old 38's are in a garbage bag going to good will!
  • discobarbie1971
    discobarbie1971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm coming down from size 18 (UK) and the bum part is really baggy......i might need your size 14 cast offs soon
  • ceciliaruns
    ceciliaruns Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Get ready to buy a size 8, because those size 10's are going to be falling off you very soon! Keep up the good work!
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    These victories are better than seeing the number drop on the scale in my opinion. Great job.
  • nixie_o
    Options
    And .... a total 19 lbs. down as of today !!!!

I'm so thrilled !!!

The sweat and pain is totally worth it !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!