Pound for Pound Challenge

Options
I have created a team on the Pound for Pound Challenge website, and would LOVE for you to join...

http://www.pfpchallenge.com/Teams/default.aspx

My team's name is Motivation.

If you have any trouble joining the team, please let me know, and I can send you an email with a direct link to the team.

Thank you!!!

Replies

• sxybori5
    Options
    This is awesome i post the same. We can do the difference and help other.:wink:
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I just tried and it told me the site was down :( I already pledged 50 lbs earlier but I will try again tomorrow to join!
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What is this?
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    wahooo, i got all signed up and im ready to go! I only pledged 30 pounds.....that will be me at about 158.....which leaves me 15 pounds from my goal. My loss has been slow around the Holidays, so im happy that im maintaining! I am ready to kick it in highgear!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I just joined you and pledged 30 lbs.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    What is this?

It's a program/website sponsored by The Biggest Loser. This is directly from the website: "For every pound you pledge to lose through May 31, 2011, the Pound For Pound Challenge will donate 11¢ to Feeding America® — enough to secure one pound of groceries on behalf of local food banks. $1,040,000 maximum donation."

A great way to pledge our weight loss and help fight hunger all at the same time!

THANK YOU so much to everyone who has joined the team. Very much appreciated!! Please feel free to invite your friends too. The more we can add to our team, the more effective we can be at fighting hunger!!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Just looked and team Motivation ranks #2 with 70 members and 2187 lbs pledged!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I joined your group. Can you tell me how I "weigh in" or let them know I succeeded?
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have pledged for 40Lbs.