59 pounds down... (new pics!)

Options
I've lost my motivation lately! Maybe it's the cold, maybe it's the Holidays... I was planning on waiting until I reached my goal weight of 140 before posting another thread, but it really helps me to see the changes, so I figured I would do it now to get my motivation back! Ideally, I'd like to get to 135, but I just want to see that three before the end of the year, and I will reassess after that!

Anyway..... enough rambling! Here we go! First pic is ~190, second is ~160, and the last were taken yesterday, 141.5

59lbs%20Dec%2013%20front.jpg
59lbs%20Dec%2013.jpg

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look terrific, good job on all your hard work Lori!!:wink:
  • mindilina
    mindilina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    Excellent progress!!! u look great! well done girl!
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! You've worked so hard Lori, and it really shows!
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success!!!
  • goingwithgrace
    goingwithgrace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I want to lose about 60, so that's great inspiration! Thank you for sharing. :)
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration! We have the same goals, so I can look to you now & see that it is possible! Thank you so much for sharing this. And 1.5 pounds is damn near your 140 goal, and it could be water weight :flowerforyou: Congrats!
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • lisa150
    Options
    Wow wAy to go!!! You look so good. Iam trying for the same goal weight. That give me motivation thanks
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much everyone!!! :) This is just what I needed to get excited about those last few pounds!
  • Tabs_A
    Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! You're amazing!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, what a difference. I too have lost some of my motivation lately. I think it is the holidays. Hang in there , you can do it. You have done amazing so far.
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    OMG, You look brilliant!!!

And not only have you lost weight, you have clearly worked out hard to gain a stomach like that!!! Its so flat!!!

Well done!!!!!!!!

x
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Wowwwwww!!! Positively amazing! You give us all hope for the future. Thanks so much for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Lori, you look AWESOME! I understand the need to slow down the weight loss every now and then... to regroup and remotivate :) But i know you will be seeing that 3 before year's end! You are soooo close!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful congrads keep it up
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Good for you and thanks for posting pic' of yourself throughout your journey. It encourages people like me to take some pics also!!!! You are almost there!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • andrewharman
    andrewharman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well Done You!

I know just how hard it is to lose that much weight.

Keep going and push on to your goals you won't be happy until you reach them.

You do look fantastic by the way
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    You have done a wonderful with yourself and I have not doubt you will reach your goal!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!