Big Event Challenge!

Options
Does anyone have a big event coming up in 2011? I have my 10 years Class Reunion (Go Class of 2001!!) :) I'm thinking about starting a "big event" challenge. Lose 10 for BIG E. My 10 pounds being for my 10 year reunion. Anyone interested in taking on this challenge with me?
I need some major support and I'm here and willing to give back major support to help you lose 10 for your major event happening in 2011! :) Just add me ...send a message keep this post going and let's make it happen! :)

SN: Since the holidays are a major distraction to staying on task around this time...let's say we start this challenge right after Christmas and get a head start for New Year's! ;)

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have a 63rd anniversary party to go to in March & would like to be in better shape than I am now.
    I'm not going to count the pounds I lose, but the more lost the better I will feel.

Height: 5'7"
    MFP Starting Weight: 252
    GW: 160 or so

Here's to a great 2011 for all of us. :drinker:
  • MrsRios
    Options
    Count me in!!! I have my Wedding anniverssary on March and my 25th Bday on April,they're onlya week apart so would love to wear something nice and look beautifull in this 2 very Big Events on 2011!!!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am definately in! I'm going on Contiki throughout Europe in September 2011 and want to lose 15-25kgs haaa!

Hopefully we can learn from each other :-)
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I love this! I have my 10 year wedding anniversary in July! I WILL be wearing that bikini! :)
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have my graduation in May! Would love for California to see a great body! I'm in!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I don't really have a Big Event but I will be turning 25 in March and I know that I won't hit my goal by then since I want to lose 60 lbs but I would like to have healthy eating habits and a daily exercise routine going before I hit 25 ;) Count me in!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    This is GREAT, guys! I'm so stoked to see we're all interested in helping each other get to that goal for 2011 and the BIG EVENT(S)!!!
    I'll let some more get in on it with us and then after Christmas...we'll get our first challenge target...I'm thinking we'll start with something like adding 10 more minutes to a routine workout ....or doing 10 jumping jacks to any workout.....a 10 theme or not! We'll decide. I like the idea of working up to a challenge target of burning 600-800 cals per a workout 2x a week....we all burn a different amount each workout ..some more or less than others, but if you're on the lower end of calorie burning maybe adding a little 'hmph' lol to get to a higher burn. So those are some ideas! Please share with the group any ideas we can do to help us jump start our LOSE BIG FOR BIG EVENT!

SN: I'm getting INsanity for the New Year ;)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    This is GREAT, guys! I'm so stoked to see we're all interested in helping each other get to that goal for 2011 and the BIG EVENT(S)!!!
    I'll let some more get in on it with us and then after Christmas...we'll get our first challenge target...I'm thinking we'll start with something like adding 10 more minutes to a routine workout ....or doing 10 jumping jacks to any workout.....a 10 theme or not! We'll decide. I like the idea of working up to a challenge target of burning 600-800 cals per a workout 2x a week....we all burn a different amount each workout ..some more or less than others, but if you're on the lower end of calorie burning maybe adding a little 'hmph' lol to get to a higher burn. So those are some ideas! Please share with the group any ideas we can do to help us jump start our LOSE BIG FOR BIG EVENT!

SN: I'm getting INsanity for the New Year ;)

that sounds great! i'm motivated! [bump!]
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm going travelling in June (hopefully around South America) and want to feel happy in a bikini so need to get my body fat % down and do lots and lots of toning. Your challenges sounds great!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    my big event is in March. I'm going to Oklahoma to visit my Mother who has lung cancer. I'm wanting to lose @ least 10 ibs by then