MOM is the HARDEST job !!!

Options
Is it just me or being (the mom) feels like everyone dumps everything on you??? Sigh--- I need a break from everyone!

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    No its not just you being a mum ( sorry i'm english) is the hardest job in the the world but on the up side , i get all the hugs! i know that even if they don't show it they love me!

hang in there it gets better! i tell my son often ( he is 17 ) how much i love being a mum ( also 2 daughters 21 & 19 )

Oh and biggest KID of all my husband!

Hugs! just remember your not alone , and there is NO SUCH thing as a perfect MUM, or mom.
  • o0WatchMeShrink0o
    Options
    HUGZ to you honey!!!!... I cant wait for my husband to be done with this deployment ... ill grab him and we will go to a spa for a weekend! (that if i can find someone to watch the kids lol)
    being a mom is definately HARD. but also worth it i hope youll get your well deserved break soon :) message me if you need to vent honey :)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I think being a mom is the hardest job because we have to be able to do so many different jobs without any prior qualification. It's on-the-job training. And the pay, well, you might not see that until the retirement plan kicks in when you watch your kids raise your grandchildren. But there are some pretty cool perks, like the vacation time you get, the look, that although may diminish for about 10 years, can light up your world when you realize you actually do have the right answer sometimes. Most exhausting, rewarding, infuriating, fulfilling job you'll ever have.
  • darlapooh
    Options
    Hi! I'm 47 years old. My kids are all grown and gone. You need to enjoy all the ups and downs that you can while you have them with you because when they are grown and gone you will miss them so bad it hurts sometimes. My 2 daughters are married with 2 sons each and my son is in the Army in Kansas( about 1500 miles away and getting married in just a few days.) I know that being a mom is very hard. I raised my 3 by myself. But it is so rewarding and worth all the blood sweat and tears that go with it. When it gets hard just picture that little smile.... it will get you through anything!!! :-)