Hey you, you're awesome! Looking for friends!

Hello everyone, my name is Joseph. 22 years old, 6'2", 234 pounds. I've been wanting to live healthier for the past few years but nothing ever came to fruition. As a college student, I have very little money and even less time. Last month, I decided that it's time to stop waiting and start taking real action to make myself look better, feel better, sleep better and do almost everything better.

At the moment, I have a coach through the Fitocracy Team Fitness program (shoutout to Mike!). It's really changed the way I view food and I've been eating so much better since the beginning. I'm already down some pounds and feeling better than ever.

Anyways, I'm looking for some people to join me on MFP. I love to motivate others and help out any way I can. You can have access to all of my food diaries to see what I'm eating as a poor college student. We can do this together!

Reply here or add me as a friend and we'll see where this goes. :)

EDIT: I should also mention that I'm a sociology student and part-time standup comedian, if that interests anyone!

Replies

• TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Add me if you dare

Mwahah
  • hugrekki
    hugrekki Posts: 40
    Add me if you dare

Mwahah

Oh, I dared.
  • Zoocachoo
    Zoocachoo Posts: 23
    Go brave you baring your student diary for all to see, I'm a little ashamed of mine especially the horrid amount of bland noodles.

Feel free to add me :) Good luck!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    I am a social worker and wannabe writer for SNL!!!
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Thank you!
    I need ideas for cheap eats!
  • hugrekki
    Go brave you baring your student diary for all to see, I'm a little ashamed of mine especially the horrid amount of bland noodles.

I used to be in the same position. You don't need to eat only bland stuff! The secret is in the seasoning.
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member

I used to be in the same position. You don't need to eat only bland stuff! The secret is in the seasoning.

You added me then removed me? Make up your mind kid , whats wrong did my face scare you? or is because i didn't have a vagina lol?
  • Oooh, friends!

Im so in.
  • hugrekki
    I'm still looking for a few more friends!