INSANITY FIRST MONTH NO RESULTS

Options
There are no results with insanity after 1 month :(

Is too early to pretend results ???

I eat clean without junk food and i always follow insanity workout and i always dig dipper so why my measures are the same of one month ago on the contrary i gained 2 kg.
I feel like im waisting my time because i have the same body that i had when i ate chips and other "trash food".
So i prefer keep eating like before instead of waist my time, get tired and eat clean .

I DONT KNOW WHAT DO TO I LOST MY MOTIVATION

PS weight 55 kg height 168 cm
I have a normal body and i want to tone up...im not too thin and in not fat

Replies

• INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Can anyone reply me ??:(
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I can't speak to why it doesn't look like your toning up, but the weight is possibly muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat and this is common among people starting workout. They have a weight gain.
  • HedgeHugs
    HedgeHugs Posts: 80
    Options
    Whats your daily intake? And do you lift any weights?
  • Jwold55
    Jwold55 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did you take photos? it's not all about pounds.
  • andylowry
    andylowry Posts: 89
    Options
    How many kilocalories are you consuming each day?
  • Bridget65202
    Options
    Gaining 2 kg sounds like results to me. If you weren't previously exercising at this level, perhaps you are gaining muscle.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    So your fit tests haven't improved at all then?
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Gaining 2 kg sounds like results to me. If you weren't previously exercising at this level, perhaps you are gaining muscle.

No... The weight gain is water.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    Sorry but i dont know what are saying ;(
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

I dont know but i do a high protein diet.....i dont count my calories
  • TavistockToad
    Options

As part of insanity you should do a fit test every 2 weeks???? If you haven't done them you're not following the programme.

Also if you're not weighing your food and counting calories you're probably eating too much.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

As part of insanity you should do a fit test every 2 weeks???? If you haven't done them you're not following the programme.

Also if you're not weighing your food and counting calories you're probably eating too much.

I have done the fit test do you want the results ??
    I dont count my calories bit i always stay arround 2200 calories a day as insanity tells me
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options

I dont know but i do a high protein diet.....i dont count my calories

That's the problem, right there. Without tracking intake, it's very likely you're eating more (compensating for the higher calorie needs from the exercise). This is why they say you can't out-exercise a bad diet (WHAT you're eating is important, but so is HOW MUCH, especially for fat loss). You can actually enjoy some of the foods you've liked, in moderation, while eating mainly nutrient-dense foods and controlling your calories, and lose weight/fat.

Additionally, if you're a healthy weight when you start, the results are going to be less dramatic than someone who is overweight, so you have to give it more time. The weight gain is most likely water retention, as your muscles are adapting to the new exercise and muscles tend to hold onto water during this time.

So try tweaking your diet a bit, log foods her and track calories, and give it another months. Also remember, if you can do more than you could a month ago (more pushups, jumps, etc, before burning out), that's results too.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

I dont count my calories bit i always stay arround 2200 calories a day as insanity tells me

If you don't count your calories how do you know you eat 2200?

I don't want to know the results of your fit tests, I asked have they got better??
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    So you don't count calories...

AND you have no idea what the Fit Test is for Insanity (After one month, you have done at LEAST 2 of these.. one on your first day, and then another halfway though the month.... you tracked your results to see how many switch kicks, power jumps, high knees, etc.. you did, right?)

This might be the center of a couple of your problems. If you want to carve out that body, you need to know what you are putting in. Calories/Fat/Carb/Protein/Sodium... Track EVERYTHING. This gets more necessary as you are near your goal weight and you don't have much "wiggle room".

2nd, you HAVE to track progress. Its not all about the scale. Take pics, track your fit tests (don't just treat them like another workout), see the progress in other ways.

I will say you will not get "Super Shredded" after one round of Insanity. But you will improve. You might not notice it at first, but when you go back and look at your starting and ending photos, you will see a difference.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

AND you have no idea what the Fit Test is for Insanity (After one month, you have done at LEAST 2 of these.. one on your first day, and then another halfway though the month.... you tracked your results to see how many switch kicks, power jumps, high knees, etc.. you did, right?)

This might be the center of a couple of your problems. If you want to carve out that body, you need to know what you are putting in. Calories/Fat/Carb/Protein/Sodium... Track EVERYTHING. This gets more necessary as you are near your goal weight and you don't have much "wiggle room".

2nd, you HAVE to track progress. Its not all about the scale. Take pics, track your fit tests (don't just treat them like another workout), see the progress in other ways.

I will say you will not get "Super Shredded" after one round of Insanity. But you will improve. You might not notice it at first, but when you go back and look at your starting and ending photos, you will see a difference.

I know what si Fit test i only havent understood the question
  • TavistockToad
    Options

I know what si Fit test i only havent understood the question

Have your fit tests results got better... I really don't know how else to say it, it's not a complicated question I didn't think....
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

If you don't count your calories how do you know you eat 2200?

I don't want to know the results of your fit tests, I asked have they got better??

Yes a lot i see very very great results why ?
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I did insanity and I lost around 3-5lbs the first month, when I finish the program, all in all I lost 14 lbs in total. In the first month, there SHOULD be loss even though it's only a little bit, most of the weight comes off the second month. I suggest you count your calories maybe your intake is for weight maintainance
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Yes a lot i see very very great results why ?

**** me.... You called this thread 'insanity first month no results' yet you have 'very great' results...