Great NSV when out shopping

Options
shmulyeng
shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
I went to get myself a new coat. Walking in the the store, the salesman asks me what size I am. When I replied that I have no clue, he looks at me all frustrated and asks what size I bought last. I replied that my last coat was a 54 but I'm not that size anymore. He muttered under his breath something like "he's so clueless".
I walked out with a 42.

Replies

• morganstrf
    morganstrf Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS !! Congrats!
    I went to get myself a new coat. Walking in the the store, the salesman asks me what size I am. When I replied that I have no clue, he looks at me all frustrated and asks what size I bought last. I replied that my last coat was a 54 but I'm not that size anymore. He muttered under his breath something like "he's so clueless".
    I walked out with a 42.
  • tjmahoney
    tjmahoney Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    THAT is absolutely fantastic man! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! And I'd say that the salesman is in the wrong profession! Congrats man!
  • AussieGal73
    Options
    Fantastic!!.. bet that felt good :) Salesman needs to find another vocation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!