MFP.... gave us a scare

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    it happened again....LOL....okay two scares in one day....:sad: I am totally addicted to this site! LOL:drinker: that's a good thing :bigsmile:

hugs!
    Ali, good thing we have text should MFP go down for a long period of time!!! :laugh: :laugh: I would start going through withdrawels! We could keep each other sane!! :laugh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I not only lost mfp but my entire internet connection. GRRR spent two hours on the phone with provider, and had to keep reminding them that they must talk to me like I'm a kindergartner! Finally got it back up!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    it happened again....LOL....okay two scares in one day....:sad: I am totally addicted to this site! LOL:drinker: that's a good thing :bigsmile:

hugs!
    Ali, good thing we have text should MFP go down for a long period of time!!! :laugh: :laugh: I would start going through withdrawels! We could keep each other sane!! :laugh:

amen sista!!!!!!! LOL....hugs and love that I have my support group in the invent that my support group has issues:laugh: :laugh: :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I not only lost mfp but my entire internet connection. GRRR spent two hours on the phone with provider, and had to keep reminding them that they must talk to me like I'm a kindergartner! Finally got it back up!!!
    hugs Penny!!!

ugh...that's no fun girl....:noway: glad its back and running....LOL I always say that to techies too...tell me like I'm a 5 yr old....although most 5 yrs olds are much more puter savey than I...sad but true!

hugs!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Again!! Mike....I think you are messing with us!! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Are we up again??? smoking.gif
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I'm doing fine--how about y'all??

kuku.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mike...when you think of doing something else........
    funny-pictures-cat-asks-you-to-not-press-that.jpg
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Remember Mike,

When we experience this on our end, smiley-channel.de_technik014.gif

Then you might experience this on your end pcfite.gif

{just kidding, mike! You do a heck of job! I hope the down times mean new changes are being rolled out??}