video of me and my cat eating ice cream. lol.

Options
Lil_Leah
Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNtpLN7NmIM

my cat is very interested in my ice cream. lol! :tongue:

Replies

• CaptainJim157
    Options
    Omg! That was so cute! :P How old is your cat? :) I have a tourtiseshell (sp?) her name is Mindy and she's 12 years old ^^
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    So cute! My felix and i share ice cream...well...pretty much anything he wants he can have. He is a mamas boy and very spoiled and i wouldn't change a thing about him. (you can see my fave pic of him under my profile:laugh: )
  • noble1987
    Options
    OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!

I have a 2 year old Ragdoll called Josephine, pics in my pictures... :) x
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    cute video.

I used to have a cat that would sit on the back of the couch over my shoulder and pounce on my ice cream bowl.
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    So cute! My kitties perform the "gimmies" as well.
  • Lil_Leah
    Options
    he's a siamese. his name is petey. :bigsmile:

he's my little son. lights up my day when i see him. now i know how real moms feel. but, i'm ok with just a cat for now. :wink:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Love it! So cute!!!!:laugh:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    He is adorable! I love Siamese! And I wish I looked that pretty just laying around my house! You wouldn't want to see a video of me lounging around eating icecream...Haha! :o)
  • Lil_Leah
    Options
    He is adorable! I love Siamese! And I wish I looked that pretty just laying around my house! You wouldn't want to see a video of me lounging around eating icecream...Haha! :o)

you're too sweet! the hair and make up was all done up because i'd just gotten done with a boduoir (sp?) photoshoot for my boyfriend for a christmas present. normally, i'm not that cute either. lol! :laugh:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    the hair and make up was all done up because i'd just gotten done with a boduoir (sp?) photoshoot for my boyfriend for a christmas present. normally, i'm not that cute either. lol! :laugh:
    Is this boyfriend the guy you asked advice on a long time ago?
  • Lil_Leah
    Options
    the hair and make up was all done up because i'd just gotten done with a boduoir (sp?) photoshoot for my boyfriend for a christmas present. normally, i'm not that cute either. lol! :laugh:
    Is this boyfriend the guy you asked advice on a long time ago?

you remember! :) yep, its him. been together 6 months and couldnt be happier. :love:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Adorable! I wish I got video of my cat stealing my pop tarts.
  • starbeck33
    starbeck33 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a Siamese as well and they "paw" the same. He has digestive issues a lot...does yours? It always seems like he has gas...LOL.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,960 Member
    Options

you're too sweet! the hair and make up was all done up because i'd just gotten done with a boduoir (sp?) photoshoot for my boyfriend for a christmas present. normally, i'm not that cute either. lol! :laugh:

I didn't look at the pics, but...I'm wondering how you do make up and hair on your cat.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Aww my cats love ice cream, especially bailyes (sp) :laugh:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I hope the icecream i made with cat's milk. Cow's milk is bad for them.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I hope the icecream i made with cat's milk. Cow's milk is bad for them.

you're lucky to have access to a milking cat to do that for your kitties. You must love them very much. :love: