Replies

• sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • nmhawkins
    nmhawkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. What did you do to lose that much weight in a year. I am hoping to be 100 pounds down in a year too. Any advice would help. Your pictures are so inspiring!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You're awesome. Hope you know that! :)
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    omg thats amazing! You have lost more weight than I actually weigh! out of this world fantastic well done!! Keep us updated as you reach your goal :) xx
  • jeesa
    jeesa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • jeesa
    jeesa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    What a very fun post!!! Congratulations! You have so much to be proud of!!

D:heart:
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! what a great accomplishment for you!!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Amazingness!!! That's awesome that you were able to take something that you wore before and still be able to wear it. Congrats on all your hard work.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    you are so beautiful....and your weight loss is amazing! As someone who has 100+ pounds to lose you are very inspiring.
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous darling!!! Congratulations on a super job!! You will g et those extra 52 pounds off in no time. Keep it up.
  • carmendownes01
    Options
    You look great!!!! Inspiration!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Wow wow wow!!!
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    You look FANTABULOUS in that new old skirt! Keep up the good, no, awesome work!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! What a transformation!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • MIREBELLA
    Options
    wow you look great cogradulations!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. What did you do to lose that much weight in a year. I am hoping to be 100 pounds down in a year too. Any advice would help. Your pictures are so inspiring!

I did nothing but follow the MFP program as is and exercize! good luck with your weight loss.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    omg thats amazing! You have lost more weight than I actually weigh! out of this world fantastic well done!! Keep us updated as you reach your goal :) xx

I've lost more than my son, daughter and dog weight together......or my sil.......when I am done I will have lost more than most of my family members weigh!!

LOL
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    FABULOUS! i love that you just resized the skirt instead of giving it away because you look really cute in it! (and lots of perfectly healthy women have a tiny pudge on their stomach, its quite natural and is there because our bodies are made for makin' babies! lol) you look GORGEOUS!

I've had 2 babies (and 2 c sections) so I know my pudge is there to stay.....it does/has/will shrink but never go away entirely without surgery.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!